Impeachment to be Filed Against Joe Biden for Bribery, Extortion, Obstruction of Justice, Fraud, Financial Involvement in Drugs and Prostitution

It's about time. It's time to expose his crimes to the world. He's been a threat to our national security since day one. He and his family have wrecked havoc on this country draining our taxpayers dollars and strategic petroleum reserves. Biden is compromised and bought and paid for by foreign entities.

joe-Biden-Impeachment-1024x515.png

no-evidence-2.jpg

It's about time. It's time to expose his crimes to the world. He's been a threat to our national security since day one. He and his family have wrecked havoc on this country draining our taxpayers dollars and strategic petroleum reserves. Biden is compromised and bought and paid for by foreign entities.

The Israelis running our government need to be impeached.

My old Aunt Fanny can "draft articles of impeachment".

Doesn't mean diddly-squat.

Even the foolhardy Republicans know that it is best to convene and execute an Impeachment Inquiry and THEN to draft Articles based upon those findings.

Otherwise it looks like a total Kangaroo Court... even to many of your own people.

But it's a mildly amusing development. :banghead:
Joe is a crook.

Another Republican kook.

Impeach all you want but in the end, Biden will still be President because the Senate will never Convict and Remove him and I doubt you will get a majority of Republicans in the Senate to support the Impeachment.

Impeach all you want but in the end, Biden will still be President because the Senate will never Convict and Remove him and I doubt you will get a majority of Republicans in the Senate to support the Impeachment.
All his criminality will be exposed to the voters and dozens of Dims will lose their seats.

BUT THE GATEWAY PUNDIT SAYS SO

SO IT MUST BE TRUE I TELL YOU

Drafting of Articles without an Inquiry? You can add those Articles to your supply of toilet paper, Tvaritch.

Forum List

Back