Impeach Trump For WHAT Exactly?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Forget for a moment the ROARING economy, best jobs and optimism figures maybe ever, ISIS slaughtered, Little Rocket Man spayed, record oil production, the ragheads' dreams of future a-bombs crushed....It goes on and on yet the commies are still using the "I" word....for what? Because the Ivans placed some troll stuff on Facebook that nobody saw? Because Donald Jr. took a meeting with a Russian babe that turned out not being about dirt on Hillary? For firing a neurotic, spineless FBI Director everybody in D.C. hated? What could Trump be charged with...forget for a moment 67 Senators have to approve....good luck with that. So what are the charges? He boned a stripper ten years ago? Bragged he could grab an aspiring actress's pussy? Sold Miami condos to Russians for above list? How about because he likes ketchup on this steak....oh oh....that may do it. :eusa_doh:

xTiTnK6OdmC51QTwIM.gif

silly comments and the ketchup thing. Brought back to my mind
that for which Nixon was impeached-----he ate cottage cheese and
ketchup for lunch------every day

Forget for a moment the ROARING economy, best jobs and optimism figures maybe ever, ISIS slaughtered, Little Rocket Man spayed, record oil production, the ragheads' dreams of future a-bombs crushed....It goes on and on yet the commies are still using the "I" word....for what? Because the Ivans placed some troll stuff on Facebook that nobody saw? Because Donald Jr. took a meeting with a Russian babe that turned out not being about dirt on Hillary? For firing a neurotic, spineless FBI Director everybody in D.C. hated? What could Trump be charged with...forget for a moment 67 Senators have to approve....good luck with that. So what are the charges? He boned a stripper ten years ago? Bragged he could grab an aspiring actress's pussy? Sold Miami condos to Russians for above list? How about because he likes ketchup on this steak....oh oh....that may do it. :eusa_doh:

xTiTnK6OdmC51QTwIM.gif

For being a good POTUS?????

He's fuckin with the NWO Globalist 'Order.' He gots to go. That's what it all comes down to. I mean, what is Mueller still investigating? 'Collusion' isn't even a crime. Now they're just moving the goal posts, trying to get Trump on anything. It's a set-up for sure. There are no valid grounds for pushing 'Impeachment.' It's a NWO sham.

Forum List

Back