Imminent Stock Market Collapse Issued 01/11/2011

george4title

Aug 2, 2010

ere is the Original Link
Dow Jones about the crash - 2-3 weeks max.

The dow futures are at 11664 at the time of posting.

I am not a member of this site, so excuse me for not having an established history here.

A friend of mine told me to post the information I have relating to the planned events taking place on wall street over the next few weeks on this site. I may also start a youtube channel.

To put it simply, the wall street cartel, including your government (not mine, I reside outside the US) require the stockmarket to crash over the next few weeks in order to perform currency swaps.

Here's how it will happen.

3-4 major Asian and European bourses will loose 10-20% of their value over the next few weeks. It must start overseas, to give the perceived value of strength to the US and USD.

DJIA and related indexes will follow however - succumbing to contagion.

The US dollar will rally.

The fed will perform currency swaps as the dollar rallies (swapping international currencies for their own USD's). They will PRINT USD's and give them to European, Asian and Oceanic countries in exchange for their currencies.

The demand for bonds will be huge as the problem will be seen as an international one, not a US one.

The US government will raise 100's of billions in this time, to fund their debt binge.

Gold MAY perform ok. Silver will get hit hard.... but that's a pure guess... to be honest, I don't know how the precious metals will perform.

Once the pandemonium has subsided, the Fed will have potentially TRILLIONS in OTHER CURRENCIES and would have exported as much to foreign countries in USD's.

Months after the smoke clears, the USD will be utterly destroyed (by design of the fed - by simply no longer propping the market and allowing natural market forces to take hold) leaving the other countries holding the bag (a devalued dollar) who MAY even make the matter worse by panicking and selling their USD's. The appreciation of the international currencies against the USD will be enough to starve off hyperinflation and the fed will be able to regain fiscal control - because they dont hold USD's!

After this time, you'll hear more about SDR's again.

The rest of the world however will be left in a bad way fiscally. US dominance will continue for SOME TIME yet.

You will see signs of these events starting over the next 2 - 3 weeks, its not far off.

I know this information to be true. Don't take my word for it though... watch for the signs yourself.

Regards
Quoting: wallstreetinsider 1225806
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1150237

Last edited by a moderator:
I am highly skeptical of this.

Particularly the phrase "I know this information to be true."

The author has no idea if it is true because he is forecasting future events, which are unknowable.

There are always apocalyptic seers of doom in the stock market. They are almost always wrong.

However, maybe this guy is right.

I doubt it though.

One should come back in a year to see if this came true. If it doesn't, then the author has no credibility.

I do think the stock market is going to fall over the next few weeks or months however.

The smart ones are out of the stock market entirely.
The smart ones are buying gold and silver.
The smart ones are stocking up on food supplies.
The smart ones have guns and ammunition.

Gas prices are not coming back down.

The dollar will devalue spectacularly this year or next.

I pity you people who live in the big cities.

I hope I'm proven wrong.

The author has no idea if it is true because he is forecasting future events, which are unknowable.

There are always apocalyptic seers of doom in the stock market. They are almost always wrong.

I doubt it though.

One should come back in a year to see if this came true. If it doesn't, then the author has no credibility.

I do think the stock market is going to fall over the next few weeks or months however.
Actually I thought the author was using some of your posts from the Stock Market forum as his source but you illuminati always use misdirection to conceal your EVIL MACHINATIONS TO CONTROL THE WORLD. By the way I understand the Canadian library system is putting out its entire inventory on its own proprietary ereader system how does that work good buddy?

The stock market will likely decline sharply by design. Duh. That's what the biggest wall street computer programs are designed to engineer.

But that decline will mean no more than the superficial rallies they also designed and controlled/created.

The DJIA means nothing anymore. It is just a profit center for banks hoping to top last Q's earnings.

I doubt it though.

Actually I thought the author was using some of your posts from the Stock Market forum as his source but you illuminati always use misdirection to conceal your EVIL MACHINATIONS TO CONTROL THE WORLD. By the way I understand the Canadian library system is putting out its entire inventory on its own proprietary ereader system how does that work good buddy?

I can't tell you. It's a secret.

Forum List

Back