Immigration Reform Will Kill Millions of American Families.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Immigration Reform Will Kill Millions of American Families.

What part of this do amnesty advocates not understand? It will not hurt Obama and his kids, MSNBC contributors because they jobs are secure, graffiti is not covering their neighbors, drugs not taken over and their kids do not have to go to school with gang bangers. Who will stand up for Americans and their families and stop this amnesty madness. If illegal aliens and their kids want to be together, then they should go home together. Their American born children already know the language and culture of their homeland so they will be at home.
Amnesty is about more than elections and vote but the survival of the American family.

I have a problem when people keep saying that legalizing illegal aliens will kill jobs. Those types of people that you are referring to are the ones doing job that most American would not even do in the first place. I am currently working at a company which is known as Costa Farms which is the largest grower and wholesaler of indoor plants in North America. I've been there for almost 10 months most people that I see working for this company are Latinos and Haitians. I would say up to 95% of them are Latinos.

If those people are the ones doing job that American would not do. How can people keep saying that legalizing them will kill jobs?

Forum List

Back