Image of pathetic soon-to-be conformist Bernie voters

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
15ik8x.jpg

Sorry Berners. The Clinton white wealth establishment dynasty won. More of the same old same old same old "system" for all of you.

And....like good libs....you'll get in line and kiss the ring of Crooked Hillary. Families like the Clinton Dynasty.....deserve power. They're special. They....are better than you. More...privileged than you.

They'll toss you enough bread and water....just enough to give you the energy to stand up..get in line...and bow down to them. Same as Obama did.

Have fun losers. We'll still be living the same way down here in the booming gated suburbs of the South.

Oh....and watch out for stray bullets amongst the soaring violence in those urban blue cities.

Hopefully Trump is smarter towards Sander's voters than you are.

Why the hell would you call people who know Hillary is scum stupid?

They need to be convinced to not just NOT vote for Hillary but to vote FOR Trump if he has any chance of winning.

And why will you get the wealthy white establishment Clinton Dynasty shoved down your throats??? Well....because your fellow liberals...about 55-60% of them it seems....will simply vote for a vagina.

Yes. If Hillary was a man....she'd have no shot. Never would've beat Bernie.

But alas....your fellow libs want "history". They got to vote for a black person. Now....they need a vagina or Hispanic. Or Allah willing a tranny or gay.

Don't worry. You'll toe the line. You always do. Clinton is counting on it.

And why will you get the wealthy white establishment Clinton Dynasty shoved down your throats??? Well....because your fellow liberals...about 55-60% of them it seems....will simply vote for a vagina.

But alas....your fellow libs want "history". They got to vote for a black person. Now....they need a vagina or Hispanic. Or Allah willing a tranny or gay.

What the fuck are you talking about? I wouldn't vote for Hillary to be the local dog catcher.

Moron

Hopefully Trump is smarter towards Sander's voters than you are.

Why the hell would you call people who know Hillary is scum stupid?

They need to be convinced to not just NOT vote for Hillary but to vote FOR Trump if he has any chance of winning.

Dude....look at the history of Democrats. They ALWAYS come home to the plantation. Freedom is scary. They'd prefer dependency. Even if it means kissing the ring of the wealthy white privileged establishment....the Glorious Clinton Dynasty, peace be upon them.

What the fuck are you talking about? I wouldn't vote for Hillary to be the local dog catcher.

Moron

Yes you will. Just wait. By October you'll be praising the Clinton Dynasty. Yall always come around. Independence is scary.....the pawns of dependency the Democrats count on ALWAYS come home....always.

View attachment 77497

Sorry Berners. The Clinton white wealth establishment dynasty won. More of the same old same old same old "system" for all of you.

And....like good libs....you'll get in line and kiss the ring of Crooked Hillary. Families like the Clinton Dynasty.....deserve power. They're special. They....are better than you. More...privileged than you.

They'll toss you enough bread and water....just enough to give you the energy to stand up..get in line...and bow down to them. Same as Obama did.

Have fun losers. We'll still be living the same way down here in the booming gated suburbs of the South.

Oh....and watch out for stray bullets amongst the soaring violence in those urban blue cities.
It's like when SNL took off. We all came out of the basement where our black lights and bongs lived to use the color tv. LOL

Moron

Yes you will. Just wait. By October you'll be praising the Clinton Dynasty. Yall always come around. Independence is scary.....the pawns of dependency the Democrats count on ALWAYS come home....always.

You're a fucking fool.

I will almost certainly vote Republican in the Presidential election. And by almost certainly I mean there is ZERO chance I will vote for a Dem, but I could decide to write in a name.

Moron
She might get bit. Jus sayin

Oh.....I'd be happy to help a Bernie supporter escape the plantation. Almost none will. But I'd gladly tell then why they should.

Afterall....as Trump says....Bernie is absolutely 100% right about trade. The Clintons signed NAFTA and America has had its jobs raped away from them by the 3rd world ever since.

But hey....I'm sure having a woman president is worth working a $7.25 hr fast food job instead of a $20 hr manufacturing one. You may be poor....but you got to vote for the Queen!!!! America's first female president!!!!! Praise be upon her!!!!

Moron

You're a fucking fool.

I will almost certainly vote Republican in the Presidential election. And by almost certainly I mean there is ZERO chance I will vote for a Dem, but I could decide to write in a name.

If you are a Bernie supporter and will be voting like that then I apologize....I am not referring to you obviously.

Moron

You're a fucking fool.

If you are a Bernie supporter and will be voting like that then I apologize....I am not referring to you obviously.

LOL Nope, not a Bernie supporter.

I'm a saddened American. There isn't a single candidate still talking about wanting the job who I would hire to run a car wash, let alone our country.

But hey, you keep pretending it's only the Dem who suck sparky.

Moron
She might get bit. Jus sayin

Nah. The fix is in man.

The FBI is probably being threatened behind closed doors. Those men have careers and families. I bet Obama has gotten the message across about the chance of massive budget cuts to the FBI if....say....things get messy? Or....most people don't know this....but the FBIs arch rival the CIA may get all the preferential treatment in the future.

Or....Obamas appointed judges may see that the FBIs search warrants on future cases aren't worth signing.....

People underestimate just how evil and dirty the Clintons are.

Moron

You're a fucking fool.

I'm a saddened American. There isn't a single candidate still talking about wanting the job who I would hire to run a car wash, let alone our country.

No the RINOS suck just as bad. We kicked them to the curb.

View attachment 77497

Sorry Becky. i will be voting for Hillary with my nose held closed simply to make sure Harrumph doesnt even get close to the WH. You have no credibility so i am not concerned with your scorn or ridicule.

So is Wall Street and the corporate oligarchs who really run your society, Trump won't take them on either. They always have it covered both ways. Only the the masses, or a portion thereof, are unable to recognize the partisanshit charade.

Moron

You're a fucking fool.

No the RINOS suck just as bad. We kicked them to the curb.

Nah ya haven't, you're all part of the same facade.

View attachment 77497

Would Hillary choose Bernie as her running mate? I mean for pragmatic reasons, to appease the Bernie supporters who must be pretty pissed off about the whole shafted from the beginning thing because of the Super Delegates.

Forum List

Back