I'm sure you Libs are OK with doxxing Carlson and many others. Endangering their families because you disagree?

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
2 links. I'm sure this will be moved.

Happened in 18...Had to move......................Rinse and repeat.

Your thread makes no sense.

Your first link is from November 2018. Obviously, the protestors knew where he lived. For the record, his home address should not have been released by any organization. However, there were no allegations the Times were involved.

Your second link is being denied by the NYTs that they will release Carlson's home address and at any rate it seems his home address is already known. Anyone with a scintilla of a brain will figure out that Carlson knows the NYT's story about him will not be flattering, so Carlson is already making himself out to be the victim.

Carlson excoriates everyone, but when he comes under scrutiny he whines and in this case regarding the NYTs, lies.

Last edited:
Or it will be combined as there is already a thread on this topic.
That being said, there is no evidence the NYT was planning to publish his NY address.
Just his chest puffing.

It's time to reverse doxx!

So do you support the NYT reporters being doxxed?
So 1000 people you do not like being doxxed for every one on your side being doxxed. If Non Progs protest at some point the way you are and say a lot of destruction happens, will you have a problem with it?

Don't make up numbers.

The NYT reporters were doxxed by Carlson's supporters after having done nothing wrong.

So 1000 people you do not like being doxxed for every one on your side being doxxed.
Where do you get fake facts like this? Right out of your own head, it appears.

If Non Progs protest at some point the way you are and say a lot of destruction happens, will you have a problem with it?
More problem than you have with what's going on in Portland. They've even brought their mommies
in to help them out. Typical diaper wearing leftists.

Doxing has become quite the thing in the last few years. Pro-choice people, Jewish people involved in a squabble over real estate, reporters. Many received death threats. So now it's carlson's turn. Why worry about him specifically?

Tucker uses his platform to spit very divisive rhetoric to millions on a nightly basis. He deserves scrutiny and pushback however not at his home and not in the first of threats to his family. Anybody doing that is in the wrong. Protest outside Fox News and denounce Tucker through proper channels. That’s this liberals perspective

So 1000 people you do not like being doxxed for every one on your side being doxxed. If Non Progs protest at some point the way you are and say a lot of destruction happens, will you have a problem with it?

Don't make up numbers.

The NYT reporters were doxxed by Carlson's supporters after having done nothing wrong.
And Carlson did something wrong?

Tucker uses his platform to spit very divisive rhetoric to millions on a nightly basis. He deserves scrutiny and pushback however not at his home and not in the first of threats to his family. Anybody doing that is in the wrong. Protest outside Fox News and denounce Tucker through proper channels. That’s this liberals perspective
he never said you all had to agree with him. You have an issue, present an argument that is fact based. Every tv personality is on their own platform, that's just fking stupid on your part.

NOBODY should be "doxxed", NOBODY!
Well, the only ones that got doxxed in this particular story are a handful of reporters who did nothing wrong.

So the question to me is whether Carlson bears responsibility for the actions of his supporters who doxxed them.

You are way behind on this one, since Carlson was already a victim two years ago, it is why he has a good reason to be concerned:

Pj Media

Tucker Carlson Closed Monday's Show With a Blistering Word to the New York Times
BY BRYAN PRESTON JUL 20, 2020

Excerpt:

Fox News Channel’s Tucker Carlson ended Monday night’s broadcast with an angry warning to the New York Times. According to Carlson, the Times is planning to run a story this week that will include his home address. Such an act would put Carlson and his family in danger.

“Last week, the New York Times began working on a story about where my family and I live,” Carlson said. “As a matter of journalism, there is no conceivable justification for a story like that. The paper is not alleging that we’ve done anything wrong and we haven’t. We pay our taxes, we like our neighbors, we’ve never had a dispute with anyone. So why is the New York Times doing a story on the location of my family’s house? Well, you know why. To hurt us. To injure my wife and kids so that I will shut up and stop disagreeing with them. They believe in force. We’ve learned that.

“Two years ago a left-wing journalist publicized our home address in Washington. A group of screaming antifa lunatics showed up while I was at work. They vandalized our home. They threatened my wife. She called 9-1-1 while hiding in a closet,” he added.

Carlson said antifa showed up again the following week, and sent letters for the next year threatening to kill him and his family. He and his family had to sell that home and move elsewhere. Several outlets covered the stalking of Tucker Carlson at his home when in November 2018. The events at his home happened around the same time antifa activists chased Republican Sen. Ted Cruz out of a Washington restaurant.

LINK

=====

It is fomenting harassment of their castle, where it should be a safe place for families.

NYT and the WAPO are pure scums.

Forum List

Back