I'm sorry but This is not normal for a mom and her 17 year old son

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
The mom takes a week long vacation to California with her 17 year old son? Why the fuck would I go on vacation with my mom at 17? Now a family trip with more relatives but just a mom and her 17 year old son?

Weird

And why not? I'm not sure I understand what the problem is?

Because his mom has a hot co-worker that went along too ? Because mom has better weed ( it IS Uhmeryka 2018) ? If they're from Oklahomo-stan he could be trying to prove that he IS a motherfucker ?
https://nypost.com/2018/03/14/mom-who-once-married-son-pleads-guilty-to-incest-with-daughter/

Nope its just him and his mom on the beach.

After the age of 10 or 11, mom son only vacation is supposed to stop
How would you know?
On my parent's place on the lake with boat docks, I played there until fifty.

The mom takes a week long vacation to California with her 17 year old son? Why the fuck would I go on vacation with my mom at 17? Now a family trip with more relatives but just a mom and her 17 year old son?

Weird

This is the sort of thing where people with twisted thoughts end up thinking things are abnormal. Maybe the abnormal is your thoughts.

Weird

This is the sort of thing where people with twisted thoughts end up thinking things are abnormal. Maybe the abnormal is your thoughts.

Aside from it being weird, it also Seems like for a normal 17 year old boy it would be boring

17 year old boy spending that much time with his mommy?

How about not leaving a 17 year old at the house alone so that you aren't a grandmother when he is 18?

How about going to another state and seeing things he won't be able to go see for another 10 years when he can afford to go?

How about...........the son is about to start out on his own and there will be very limited time to spend with him as a kid?

How about not leaving a 17 year old at the house alone so that you aren't a grandmother when he is 18?

How about going to another state and seeing things he won't be able to go see for another 10 years when he can afford to go?

How about...........the son is about to start out on his own and there will be very limited time to spend with him as a kid?

He has no communication with people his age which is not good

Then that would be a completely different problem.........would it not? Unless you are having a knipshit over a kid not having communication for a week.

Then that would be a completely different problem.........would it not? Unless you are having a knipshit over a kid not having communication for a week.

He is not going to be a normal adult

Why is that?

Weird

Aside from it being weird, it also Seems like for a normal 17 year old boy it would be boring

Ah, so all 17 year olds should be "normal", whatever the fuck "normal" is.

Why is that?

He is not going to have any social skills once he leaves his mommy

Weird

Ah, so all 17 year olds should be "normal", whatever the fuck "normal" is.

Going on a trip with my mom at 17 for a week would have been wacky as fuck

Why is that?

Just like you then.

Why is that?

Just like you then.

Incorrect Mongo

Forum List

Back