I’m seeing an easy win for Trump in 2020

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
If we’re currently seeing the best democrats have to offer, Trump will have an easy win.
:)

The insanity we’ve been seeing from democrats is alarming. The abundance of empty promises for free shit isn’t going to fly with people who value the importance of having a job.

Obama once said 2% growth was the new norm. He also said Trump couldn’t do better without a magic wand. We just saw a GDP of 3.2% in the first quarter!
I can only guess Trump has that magic wand. lol

Considering all the crazy shit we’ve been hearing from democrats, and seeing how Trump is delivering, it’s hard to think democrats have a chance at beating him.

The lack of ability for the democrats to run a sensible candidate is dumbfounding. When Biden is the best you got, you know you’re in trouble.

The lack of ability for the democrats to run a sensible candidate is dumbfounding. When Biden is the best you got, you know you’re in trouble.
Democrats have taken an incredible turn for the worst. It really is dumbfounding.

If we’re currently seeing the best democrats have to offer, Trump will have an easy win.
It's not only "the best" they have...but it's the only Democrats they have - running against Trump.
That's why I cannot wait to see Trump vs. Biden...and Trump crushing Biden; just as he did with "Crooked" Hillary in 2016.

I see what you see, but I'm from the old school of never ever underestimate your opponent. After all, that's what Hillary did, right?
Agreed.
Trump has very many irons in the fire, enough to at least border on too many.

Even the Ds may realize that their clown car is not working well for them and a turn to an outsider like Bloomberg may be required just to minimize losses. A sane, sober and serious D could win.

The insanity we’ve been seeing from democrats is alarming. The abundance of empty promises for free shit isn’t going to fly with people who value the importance of having a job.

Obama once said 2% growth was the new norm. He also said Trump couldn’t do better without a magic wand. We just saw a GDP of 3.2% in the first quarter!

Considering all the crazy shit we’ve been hearing from democrats, and seeing how Trump is delivering, it’s hard to think democrats have a chance at beating him.
bernie and joe should not be underated .B.But I do see trump winning

Initially I thought "agree".

Aftwrwards I thought maybe

my moral majority friends are tired of being made to look like hypocrites.

The small government peeps will get iff their butt and vote against Trump

The panic that got him elected may be gone also. Only soo many times you can yell BORDER EMERGENCY.

Try getting some glasses. The fact is suburban voters especially women and well educated voters will abandon the GOP.

The panic that got him elected may be gone also. Only soo many times you can yell BORDER EMERGENCY.

If the democrats weren’t all proposing insane initiatives I might be inclined to agreed with you.

Now that Biden is in, he's the top dem, but with Trump a 6:1 favorite to win according to Vegas.
Donald Trump +100
Joe Biden +600
Bernie Sanders +800
Pete Buttigieg +800

Your moral majority friends? Wtf does that mean?

Of course you are seeing "another easy win " like his landslide win the last time, LOL, you are one of his biggest bootlickers, LOL.

:auiqs.jpg:

wait...wait...wait till i catch my breath...........

never mind..... it ain't gonna happen....:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

carry on.

Of course you are seeing "another easy win " like his landslide win the last time, LOL, you are one of his biggest bootlickers, LOL.
Despite everything the corrupt obama admin and leftist media threw at him, Trump did more than kick her ass. lol

Democrats have taken an incredible turn for the worst. It really is dumbfounding.
They will be reeping what they have sewn.

Any working American who see's their strategy of "hey let's intice the voter's" with taxpayers paying for all the free crap we are offering them, uhh will definitely have a huge negative affect on their campaigns, and anyone using race baiting tactics like dummy Joe is attempting to do right out of the gate, will have yet another huge negative affect on his campaign, and especially with the real working class American's in this country.

Don't sweat it America, because the working class are taxed to death, and they know the Demon-crats have been behind it all with their social engineering by way of taxes and the use of the government hammer to get the the job done for them.

Strip these traitors of their power, and things will only get better and better hopefully.

If anyone is tired of the bullcrap of the past, then 2020 is going to be very important for the working class voters. Trump 2020 !!! Again he is the best candidate against all the Demon-crat potentials when listening to them carry on the way that they do. Talk about out of touch.

They will be reeping what they have sewn.

Any working American who see's their strategy of "hey let's intice the voter's" with taxpayers paying for all the free crap we are offering them, uhh will definitely have a huge negative affect on their campaigns, and anyone using race baiting tactics like dummy Joe is attempting to do right out of the gate, will have yet another huge negative affect on his campaign, and especially with the real working class American's in this country.

Don't sweat it America, because the working class are taxed to death, and they know the Demon-crats have been behind it all with their social engineering by way of taxes and the use of the government hammer to get the the job done for them.

Strip these traitors of their power, and things will only get better and better hopefully.

If anyone is tired of the bullcrap of the past, then 2020 is going to be very important for the working class voters. Trump 2020 !!! Again he is the best candidate against all the Demon-crat potentials when listening to them carry on the way that they do. Talk about out of touch.

' Any working American who see's their strategy of "hey let's intice the voter's" with taxpayers paying for all the free crap we are offering them '

lol - y'all just bent over & gave bigcorp a trillion dollars & you complain about 'obama' phones that was really saint ronny reagan's deal?

priceless.

Forum List

Back