im leaving the board

lieberalism

Apr 20, 2007
but first i want to apologize to jillian and the others i offended. i was way out of line and took it too far. my language was too far and i am sorry.l

dont miss me too much

but first i want to apologize to jillian and the others i offended. i was way out of line and took it too far. my language was too far and i am sorry.l

dont miss me too much

Bye. I wish I could say you'll be missed, but you failed to rise to the very basic bar that was set low. So goodbye.

i want to apologize to jillian and the others i offended. i was way out of line and took it too far. my language was too far and i am sorry.l

dont miss me too much

Bye, I suggest you send a PM to Jillian and Shattered apologizing, not that it would help you any. What you said was rude, sickening and disgusting. A normal person doesn't advocate or for that matter even talk about rape. There are certain lines you never cross and you crossed them. You realize that people like Ted Bundy said the kind of things that you posted here over the last couple of days. Get some counseling. I really did like you but what you said damn near made me throw up.

You have a chance to learn from your actions here. As the saying goes "good decisions come from experience; experience comes from bad decisions; and, bad decisions come from a lack of experience." Try to make better decisions in the future, OK?

i will try to. i feel really disgusted with myself

It's a start. The real test comes in how you handle yourself in the future. We all screw the pooch royally from time to time. How we handle our mistakes determines whether they were failures or successful learning experiences - and helps us build our character.

It's a start. The real test comes in how you handle yourself in the future. We all screw the pooch royally from time to time. How we handle our mistakes determines whether they were failures or successful learning experiences - and helps us build our character.

He more then screwed the pooch.:eusa_wall:

"This message is hidden because lieberalism is on your ignore list"

I wish I could say I am sorry I missed all the fireworks, but I really am not.

Forum List

Back