I'm interested to see

The proposed Women's March on Washington II. Here's a peek at Women's March on Washington I when the vote was the issue. I think this one is about maintaining recent gains like equal pay and equal charges for insurance where women have to pay more, but I don't have a list of issues.

In 1913, suffragists crashed Woodrow Wilson's inauguration to demand the vote
Interesting also is the resistance to the March and the hostile reception by the crowds in DC. Guess there is no new thing under the sun after all.

Is Hammurabi a contemporary of yours? And why does it bother you that I prefer to remain generic? Most avatars are a tell.
Only if you use something human.

My current one, for example, denotes no gender whatsoever.

Considering your name here, you might consider something along this line

th

Is Hammurabi a contemporary of yours? And why does it bother you that I prefer to remain generic? Most avatars are a tell.

th
Thanks Will. I chose "Bullwinkle" for exactly what you think...a bumbling harmless second banana ("nothin' up my sleeve) who still gets a large laugh out of Boris and Natasha. Truth is I never bothered to find out how to attach an avatar. I really like your suggestion though.

The radical LIB 'Man-brow' on MSNBC is claiming there will be "200,000 women at the march".
There will be more like 200 but the LIB MSM will 'photoshop' and make the numbers look like 200,000.
You all know. The same as they did to inflate the number of Hillary campaign supporters.
"Look Martha. See how many of Hillary's supporters at the rally all bought the same jacket and hat".

th
Thanks Will. I chose "Bullwinkle" for exactly what you think...a bumbling harmless second banana ("nothin' up my sleeve) who still gets a large laugh out of Boris and Natasha. Truth is I never bothered to find out how to attach an avatar. I really like your suggestion though.

You need to save your choice of avatar to your picture file on your computer, then click on the avatar space, click browse, select your choice.

I am looking forward to seeing the Women March...even though I have no hope that it will look anything like Don Trump's Miss Universe Swimsuit Competition.

I know that is an impudent & sexist thing to say, but its been a tough half century to be a Straight White Boy....and I sincerely hope it pisses off a fair sum of you Bolshevik cocksuckers.

____

I am looking forward to seeing the Women March...even though I have no hope that it will look anything like Don Trump's Miss Universe Swimsuit Competition.

I know that is an impudent & sexist thing to say, but its been a tough half century to be a Straight White Boy....and I sincerely hope it pisses off a fair sum of you Bolshevik cocksuckers.

____
"its been a tough half century to be a Straight White Boy....". I look forward to seeing what this march will accomplish. But I am also genuinely curious as to why it has been tough on a 'Straight White Boy' this past 50 years. I can't think of a thing I've lost because others have gained.

The radical LIB 'Man-brow' on MSNBC is claiming there will be "200,000 women at the march".
There will be more like 200 but the LIB MSM will 'photoshop' and make the numbers look like 200,000.
You all know. The same as they did to inflate the number of Hillary campaign supporters.
"Look Martha. See how many of Hillary's supporters at the rally all bought the same jacket and hat".
Danny, there are indications you are wrong, as in...Three times as many bus permits requested for Women's March than inauguration: reports

Danny, there are indications you are wrong, as in...Three times as many bus permits requested for Women's March than inauguration: reports

If those buses are almost empty or don't show up at all, will anyone bother to report it?

If those buses are almost empty or don't show up at all, will anyone bother to report it?
Not sure how it works, but I think they do not request parking permits until they are committed to having full capacity. I sincerely doubt that anyone will send empty buses to Washington. OTOH, people attending the inauguration probably wont be taking buses to town, and I have no idea how many people go to DC on a bus just to see a parade they can see from home either. But attendance at the march will definitely be reported. Just watch the background shots. Remember when Fox showed Tea Party rallies with background trees from at least 3 different seasons, claiming all the crowds were huge and from the same rally?

The Million Womyn's March is a herd of the unattractive dyke losers who still pine for the first dyke woman President and wont face the Reality that the man, Trump, ran a better campaign and didnt need no damned Russians.

Great, the trannies are going to go marching. Woo-hoo!

All you need to do is announce that Ryan Gosling or George Clooney will be there and they'll completely abandon any protests.
Women's nature.
You would lose about a third of them; the rest would need the draw of a Rosie ODonnell or some other buffalo.

Funny-UglyMan-140x140.jpg

Forum List

Back