I'm going to go out on a limb here...

can I play too?

ok i'm going on a limb ...

the Malaysian authorities came with this theory that there are 4 things they are looking into, right?

hijack
mechanical problems
psychological problem of crew or passengers
personal problems of crew or passengers

ok.....what if the Malaysian authorities already know that it was one of the pilots who crushed the plane in the name of Islam, you know, terrorism really .....but.... since they don't want to say that...they asked the wife of the pilot to leave the house and say they were separating ..... so that now they can say the pilot had personal problems and was depressed and took everybody to the bottom of the Indian Ocean along with him...

In other words, the culprit is the divorce and not terrorism

you think so? :tongue: yes? no?

Nice try, but you screwed the pooch. Next time - do a little research.

:lol:
I didn't try anything. The pilot could have been recruited by Al Queda. Light bulb goes off...poof!

I'll call you lord of the cockpit.

Dude! You have GOT TO BE fucking kidding! I provided pictures, statements from officials, information about the jets movements etc., and all YOU got is "uh ... I think mooslums did it." That's your big fucking conspiracy?

Seriously, you should thank me for even showing up in your joke of a thread!

Muslims did it!

/thread, people! It's been solved! Muslims had something to do with it!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Pay attention, Lord of the Cockpit, the claim was if there was foul play involved it has something to do with Islamic based terror. So far neither of us are right as nothing has been proven.

The "Pilot invovlement" story has been running now for the last three days. Before that it was the "lithium battery" theory, yesterday it was "the plane shadowed another plane and that's how it avoided radar" and today it's "the plane flew at 5000 feet".

Last edited:
I have this "gut pain" that has been telling me all week... terrorism....terrorism...Islamic terrorism...

I can't help it

I have this "gut pain" that has been telling me all week... terrorism....terrorism...Islamic terrorism...

I can't help it
Like I said, if it's terrorism, then it has to be Islamic based. That's a bet I'm willing to make, given the geography and circumstances.

I can't help it
Like I said, if it's terrorism, then it has to be Islamic based. That's a bet I'm willing to make, given the geography and circumstances.

of course if it's terrorism it will be Islamic ... Irish terror it's not my friend ...they are all celebrating St Paddy's:D

Terrorism wasn't the reason the plane disappeared.

It vanished because of the...

353p0z.jpg

I can't help it

You said that IT WAS TERRORISM, nit-wit.

It HAS to be terrorism - otherwise, the OP has egg on his face!

Last edited:
Here are the facts:

• The Boeing 777 left Kuala Lumpur International Airport about 12:40 a.m. local time, and was scheduled to arrive in Beijing at 6:30 a.m. - Malaysia Airlines

• Communications on the flight were disabled due to "deliberate action by someone on the plane." — Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak

• The Aircraft and Communications Addressing and Reporting System, called ACARS, was cut off at 1:07 a.m. local time March 8 . — Malaysia Airlines

• The transponder, which transmits location and altitude, shut down at 1:21 a.m. during the flight. — FlightRadar24, a flight-tracking system

• Subang Air Traffic Control officially reported that it lost contact with the flight at 2:40 a.m. -- Malaysia Airlines

• Although the aircraft was flying virtually blind to air-traffic controllers after ACARS and the transponder shut down, on board equipment continued to send "pings" to satellites. The last confirmed signal from the plane to a satellite was at 8:11 a.m., more than seven hours after takeoff. — Razak

• The final words from the cockpit to air traffic controllers -- "All right, good night." -- apparently were spoken after the plane was diverted. — Razak

• The plane had enough fuel to fly for up to about eight hours. — Airline officials

• Malaysian military radar registered dramatic changes in altitude — going up to 45,000 feet, before descending to 23,000 feet. — unnamed source to The New York Times

• Police have visited the home of the pilot, Zaharie Ahmad Shah, spoke to family members and began examining his flight simulator. — Malaysian Defense Minister Hishammuddin Hussein

• Officers have also visited the home of the co-pilot, Fariq Ab Hamid, and engineers who worked on the plane. — Hussein

• The number of countries involved in the search for the missing jetliner increased from 14 to 25. — Malaysian authorities

• The flight carried 239 people, including passengers of 12 nationalities and two people using stolen passports.

Relax, lord of the cockpit. Nobody can definitively say what actually happened, at this stage. They can't even find the plane yet, and it's over 10 days. Even experts disagree in public. News channels are sure getting a lot of eyes on their screens though.

Forum List

Back