I'M GOING OUT on a LIMB.

Discussion in 'Tea Party' started by gautama, Aug 12, 2011.

1. gautama

gautama BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +336
    Although I am not giving up on the opinion of a Landslide Victory of Perry/Rubio against the MONUMENTAL MARXIST RACIST FRAUD, The Loser Sambo Obambo ......... I feel that there is another ticket that will annihilate the Semi-Black Charlatan: The Gingrich/Bachmann Ticket.

At the present time, I actually prefer the Gingrich/Bachmann Ticket.

Gingrich doesn't have an equal in his knowledge of the inner workings of the Government, and his skill as a DEBATER will simply ANNIHILATE the MONUMENTAL MARXIST RACIST FRAUD & LOSER Sambo Obambo.

Bachmann will cinch the Tea Party & the Christian Religious Vote .....plus the important Feminine vote.

Waddaya think ?

2. Full-Auto

Full-Auto Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,615
    Ill pass

[​IMG]

3. kiwiman127

kiwiman127 Comfortably Moderate Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    4th Cleanest City in the World-Minneapolis
    Ratings:
    +3,845
    Sambo? God, I hate racist!

Last night, Ron Paul made the rest of the pack look like what they are, political amateurs who will say anything to get elected. There isn't one candidate among the GOP wannabes, who deserves to be on the same stage as Ron Paul.
    Also, I'd like to comment on the alleged Big Time Christians running for prez. God's Word repeatedly tells us to help the poor and the helpless, it also tells us to take care of God's Earth. Yet every one of these fake Christians, is all for taking away programs the help the poor & helpless and they are all for taking away regulations that protect God's Earth.
    At least Ron Paul isn't a full blown hypocrite by trying to see who's the Biggest Christian. I respect that more than any the convenient Christians who want to defy God's Word..

4. Sallow

Sallow The Big Bad Wolf. Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,394
    Rubio is not going to run with Perry.

If he does..he's a fool.

5. Foxfyre

Foxfyre Eternal optimist Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,387
    Actually we could do a lot worse. But I think Gingrich is too much of a neocon for he and Bachmann, a true conservative, to work well together. And she is not one to compromise a principle she believes in just to win an election.

She is promoting the principles that we will have to do to turn the country around. I don't know if she can stand up under the leftwing political and media bashing that will be levied against her as, for them, a strong, principled, conservative woman must be destroyed. And I agree that among all the candidates running, he brings the most experience, the superior intellect, and the vision, but he also brings a wagonload of baggage that I don't know if he can overcome.

Actually any one of the candidates in last night's debate would do a tremendous job compared to what we have at the helm now. My two least favorite at this time are Pawlenty and Paul, but I would vote for either of them in a heartbeat before I would allow the current Administration to continue us down the road to certain bankruptcy.

6. Nic_Driver

Nic_Driver Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +76
    Wow, you got almost every single Fox talking point in there but you forgot about the marauding bands of liberals aborting babies in the dead of night.

7. Lovebears65

Lovebears65 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,041
    I would like to see Perry/Christy

8. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,719
    Although at this moment in time I am strongly supportive of Newt, and I do like Bachmann too, I don't think there is a really strong candidate that has stepped forward yet. Each of the candidates have said things that I can support BUT nobody has said enough yet for me to get happy about any of the chances. Newt, in my opinion, has the best chance because he truly does know how Washington really works and I think he could get some things done and maybe end all the gridlock but even with that said, he is just another career politician and I find them distasteful these days. All of them are career politicians and I suppose you have to be one of those to run for President so it might be a mute point. I don't know about Perry. I like the young gun Rubio but he lacks experience. As I have said before nobody is really ringing my bells yet and I'm supporting Newt right now because there doesn't seem to be anything better.

9. gautama

gautama BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +336
    KiwiBrain,

From what you stated you are a Moderate Independent (your avatar) like the Pope is an Atheist.

Ron Paul did get a substantial straw vote.

However, if America followed his advice, The Baghdad Psycho would have the nukes .... in addition to the Iranian Freak Ahmadinejad. And, the Taliban's Al Queda would probably be still blowing up additional 9/11 type structures.

10. Nic_Driver

Nic_Driver Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +76
    Is that all the neo-cons have? Fear and tax breaks for the wealthy?