I’m Glad Joe Never Accomplished Anything in 50 Years on the Job

Well, we no longer have to imagine a “President” worse than Obungles.
Well, we no longer have to imagine a “President” worse than Obungles.
1614642304119.png

1614642406843.png

I’m Glad Joe Never Accomplished Anything in 50 Years on the Job-Weatherman2020

Yeah...nothing at all...only President of the United States. Maybe he should get a life...sad!
hooray for bogus mail in ballots...my cat might have sent in one...who the fluck knows????
I do, I know. Let's see here *checks notes*

Survey says: your cat didn't vote. Because she's a cat.
For one Atlanta family, that push got a little interesting.

Ron Tims said he checked his mail Wednesday and found a voter registration application addressed to Cody Tims — his cat, who died 12 years ago.

From that article: His owner said he was a DemoCAT.

XD
As a young person as you declare, you will find out that the taxes come for you first. Nickel and diming is the rule. Until Obama did the old reach around with the ACA. That was direct.

Biden's dumbass DHS secretary says that TRUMP gutted the immigration program.
Nope....he meant to say BIDEN is gutting Trumps immigration programs....not the other way around......but that wouldn't go over too well with the Leftists in the room. But everything's cool....cuz he's a Latino, Mkay....so he's of course lying his damned ass off.

Nope....he meant to say BIDEN is gutting Trumps immigration programs....not the other way around......but that wouldn't go over too well with the Leftists in the room. But everything's cool....cuz he's a Latino, Mkay....so he's of course lying his damned ass off.

You mean "The Four"! :)

After 6 weeks he’s got gas up over 80%, attacked a foreign nation, has illegals once again flooding in and locking kids in cages, and lead (per his words he heads the party) a kangaroo court that fabricated evidence against a citizen.

And no $2,000 as promised as his first priority.

Never accomplished anything??..Seven of Biden’s most interesting enacted bills or resolutions he introduced as Senate lead sponsor

Trump gutted established immigration protocols to placate his xenophobic base.

After 6 weeks he’s got gas up over 80%, attacked a foreign nation, has illegals once again flooding in and locking kids in cages, and lead (per his words he heads the party) a kangaroo court that fabricated evidence against a citizen.

And no $2,000 as promised as his first priority.

The Thief in Chief Biden did accomplish 1 thing in 50 years.......Hunter got very rich.

Established immigration protocols!
You referring to Obama’s cages for children?

UNACCOMPANIED kids were put in ROOMS and released to social services within 72 hours..is that what you are referring to?

UNACCOMPANIED kids were put in ROOMS and released to social services within 72 hours..is that what you are referring to?

Not talking about Trumps policies. It’s Joe and his caging of children.
And where’s my $2,000?

The 72 hour rule has been violated repeatedly by the Biden junta. Even Orange Woman admitted it...

I’m Glad Joe Never Accomplished Anything in 50 Years on the Job-Weatherman2020

Yeah...nothing at all...only President of the United States. Maybe he should get a life...sad!
hooray for bogus mail in ballots...my cat might have sent in one...who the fluck knows????
I do, I know. Let's see here *checks notes*

Survey says: your cat didn't vote. Because she's a cat.
but he is a pussy like most democrats

Is there a memo or something? Every time a dem gets into office someone brings up the price of gas. I know, you cant stand the dems. I cant either but, to be quite frank, the price of gas is not changing from anything Biden has done.

There is more than enough there already to criticize Biden on. This trope simply does not work anymore.
Neither does the "stop the steal" trope...but they can't stop now...the cult leader has spoken.

Biden is cleaning up your blob's mess:

Forum List

Back