I'm bored and the site is wonky... entertain me :)

Here is my latest self-portriat. I am a handsome lad but sometimes I make an ass of myself... Can I come over now????:lol:

Attachments

• $mule.jpg
    $mule.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 75
Is BaltimoreBob gone? He was always good for keeping me entertained.

Most of my subscribed threads are coming back with invalid link messages and I'm soooo bored and kinda drunk. Can anyone help me? We need a USMB hot tub. :tongue:
I can make you grin !:tongue:
What is the difference between a blonde and an oven ???:confused:

An oven doesn't fart when you pull out the meat.:eek:

I'm dumbfuck drunk and have nothing to do. Drank like 14 beers and a huge CACIQUE [sugar-based costa rican drink], but have nothing to do and this board has been sucking ass lately = \. And it's soooo early, that's the worst part.

I slurp down quite a bit of Guaro myself:cool:.... but Imperials suck.

Most of my subscribed threads are coming back with invalid link messages and I'm soooo bored and kinda drunk. Can anyone help me? We need a USMB hot tub. :tongue:

Too bad you aren't my neighbor. I got home about the same time you posted this. I could have come over and "entertained" you. Would it have been easy because you were tipsy?

And I live on a lake, so instead of a hot tub, we could have skinny dipped.

Aren't you that English lady? How old are you?

No.

(answering OP)

No? No what?

No, most of my threads aren't coming back invalid?

No, I'm not bored?

No, no one can help me?

No, we don't need a hot tub?

I'm charging you with a quest. You must go retrieve xsited1 from AWE. We all miss him and his semi-mammal ways. If you've got time to post in my boredom thread you can surely seek him out and bring him back.

In fact, I'll pos rep anyone that can prove they tried to bring him back (I want to see a link on AWE). Want an easy 47, get on it!

Forum List

Back