I'm back

Czernobog

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2014
Corner of Chaos and Reason
Hiya. I'm back after an extended absence. I want to say right off that the reason I came here is that I was banned from another forum (only for a day, but it was enough to piss me off), for "posting discriminatory content". I had the audacity to post a comment that contained the word n*gg*r - just. Like. That. Censored. It was not directed at anyone. It was in context to racial slurs. And I censored the word. However, the moderator staff at this other forum (which shall remain nameless) was so anal retentive that apparently even the use of the word, censored though it was, was enough to make them shit themselves. So, here I am looking for a forum that is less uptight.

That last comment I guess also demands that I point out that, yes, I am an adult, and I do use adult language. So, you may see me shit. You may see me damn. You may even occasionally see me fuck. If anyone here has delicate virgin eyes that will start bleeding at the mere glimpse of adult language, I am probably not the guy you want to have debates/discussions with.

Oh. And I am a progressive - unapologetically.

So. Here. We. Go....

Hiya. I'm back after an extended absence. I want to say right off that the reason I came here is that I was banned from another forum (only for a day, but it was enough to piss me off), for "posting discriminatory content". I had the audacity to post a comment that contained the word n*gg*r - just. Like. That. Censored. It was not directed at anyone. It was in context to racial slurs. And I censored the word. However, the moderator staff at this other forum (which shall remain nameless) was so anal retentive that apparently even the use of the word, censored though it was, was enough to make them shit themselves. So, here I am looking for a forum that is less uptight.

That last comment I guess also demands that I point out that, yes, I am an adult, and I do use adult language. So, you may see me shit. You may see me damn. You may even occasionally see me fuck. If anyone here has delicate virgin eyes that will start bleeding at the mere glimpse of adult language, I am probably not the guy you want to have debates/discussions with.

So. Here. We. Go....
Thanks for the warming. Your Bio sounds like you've had troubles with forums. Well, you can't be any worse than what's already here.

crazy.jpg

Welcome back.......

So. Here. We. Go....

:thup:

Welcomeback.gif

So. Here. We. Go....
I SO appreciate the frequent use of adult language. Carry on....

So. Here. We. Go....

Hey Czern.....good to see you back. I think you will find that this Forum is not anal like that....why I left that place, too. Hope this time you stick around and - and enjoy posting here.

So. Here. We. Go....
Progressive? Oh, you mean a lying disingenuous race hustler. Okay.

This board is pretty big on foul language, false accusations and juvenile thought, enjoy.

So. Here. We. Go....
Wow! Lots of words. Uptight? Loosen up

So. Here. We. Go....
Self conscious of previous crimes committed....

So. Here. We. Go....
Dante long ago fulfilled the terms of his parole

So. Here. We. Go....
Dante long ago fulfilled the terms of his parole
They never go awhey...They put them into a permanent file to be sent on to Heaven, at least to the pearly gates...

This board is pretty big on foul language, false accusations and juvenile thought, enjoy.
...folks who like to talk outside of school (American colloquialism) and who like to make crap up.
Hope you enjoy it.

btw, I doubt very much anyone knew you were here before or missing,

Welcome

This could be the first time we agreed on anything?.. :blowup:

Forum List

Back