Illuminati tRump says if he does not get his bs wall, he will usher in a recession. bs

william104

Oct 16, 2018
Someone's so-called president who is a boil on the armpit of humanity tRump threats that he will arrogantly usher in a recession if he does not get his stinking wall. Well there is already a global recession at running with this maniac. There are plenty of maximum security walls that tRump should be put behind, including away from Mainland territory as in Gitmo. tRump is a terrorist threat toward humanity, worse than any terrorist at Gitmo, and where he should be put at as a fake so-called president, terrorist, felon and a fool.

Trump: Give Me a Wall or I’ll Engineer a Recession

Last edited:
Someone's so-called president who is a boil on the armpit of humanity tRump threats that he will arrogantly usher in a recession if he does not get his stinking wall. Well there is already a global recession at running with this maniac. There are plenty of maximum security walls that tRump should be put behind, including away from Mainland territory as in Gitmo. tRump is a terrorist threat toward humanity, worse than any terrorist at Gitmo, and where he should be put at as a fake so-called president, terrorist, felon and a fool.

I don't understand what all the fuss is about, isn't Mexico Paying for the wall?

I don't understand what all the fuss is about, isn't Mexico Paying for the wall?
Neither Mexico or the U.S. or some go fundme idiots will pay for some maniac tRump wall, other than paying for the fake so-called president to be put behind walls as it seems.

Just a reminder: President Trump is YOUR President.

Thought he did that alrdy with trade war.....ooooops

I'm amazed that you haven't figured this stuff out:

The wall is a diversionary tactic to get Universal Background Checks and outlaw gun shows. Trump pretends he will shut the government down (and the shutdown only affects 14 percent of the government.)

The NRA has already signed off on the deal so you get a scaled down version of the wall and lots of "border security" (that one is code and means Trump will hire some more bureaucrats for so - called border security) in exchange for Trump supporting gun control. The NRA will act stunned, but it has all the sincerity of a World Wrestling Entertainment event. Gun owners will stick their hands in their pockets, say there is nothing Trump could do, and Trump's god like persona is preserved while we flush more of the Constitution down he toilet.

NEW WORLD ORDER HERE WE COME

Mexico has offered to pay for four walls - those to contain Trump in once Mueller or Congress or someone succeeds in getting him convicted for one crime or another.

Forum List

Back