Illuminati Exposed: New World Order - Conspiracy Theory Or Reality? (2016 Doc)...

Interesting new Documentary on the Illuminati.

The 'New World Order' according to who? The NWO tends to be the Rorschach tests of conspiracy theories.

Did you watch the Doc? If not, check it out and then get back to us. It's not too long. About an hour.

Did you? You can't tell us a thing about it, not even what it says about the "NWO'. If even you won't watch your latest hour long youtube video, why would you expect us to?

Last edited:

The 'New World Order' according to who? The NWO tends to be the Rorschach tests of conspiracy theories.

Did you watch the Doc? If not, check it out and then get back to us. It's not too long. About an hour.

Did you? You can't tell us a thing about it, not even what it says about the "NWO'. If even you won't watch your latest hour long youtube video, why would you expect us to?

So you won't watch it. Ok, cool. Movin on..

You won't watch it either. And refuse to discuss it.

Shrugs.....no skin off my nose.

You won't watch it either. And refuse to discuss it.

Shrugs.....no skin off my nose.

I've watched it. Pretty interesting.

Forum List

Back