Illinois Community College To Offer Degree In Fracking

R

rdean

The school said the new degree program will focus on horizontal fracking practices and will prepare students for jobs in planning, development and the operation of oil and natural gas extraction and processing facilities.

but

but

but

I thought Republicans thought college was nothing but liberal education, sex and getting drunk. And Republicans are never wrong. Ask one.

Ka-Ching!!!

Koch Brothers send Deany a few more dollars for making Progressives look like fucking retards!

051.jpg

The school said the new degree program will focus on horizontal fracking practices and will prepare students for jobs in planning, development and the operation of oil and natural gas extraction and processing facilities.

but

but

but

I thought Republicans thought college was nothing but liberal education, sex and getting drunk. And Republicans are never wrong. Ask one.

Excellent! A useful degree.

The Lesbian Environmental Studies Department is deeply saddened.

but

but

but

Well that what you get for trying to think,There are several schools in PA that are offering the same course's.As alwaysl your narrow mindlessness has dug you a hole.

but

but

but

No, only you thought that.

but

but

but

Excellent! A useful degree.

The Lesbian Environmental Studies Department is deeply saddened.
Not right now, maybe in the future...

but

but

but

No, only you thought that.
Please keep up with GOP policy and education. You might get "left behind".

Forum List

Back