illegals run girl off road they raped, stabbed & beat her 4 hours then threw her body

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
Two illegal aliens ran a girl off the state highway kidnapping her, they raped, stabbed & beat her for hours then threw her body alongside of the road, Caught!

MEXIA, TEXAS – In my opinion, Noel Darwin Hernandez Run, 18 from Honduras, and Javier Guzman Martinez, 17 from Mexico are both illegal aliens living in Mexia. They ran a girl off the road and kidnapped her. They force her into their car and drove around the back county roads and raped her for hours. They beat and stabbed her and then dumped her body a mile south of Coolidge, TX. alongside the road in a ditch leaving her for dead.

The victim, an eighteen year old girl was driving her SUV at night on a state highway from Mexia, Texas to her home in Limestone County town. When Hernandez-Run and Guzman-Martinez rammed their car into her vehicle and forced her off the road. She was sexually assaulted by both men for hours. The two illegal aliens tried unsuccessfully to break her neck and strangle her. Then they dragged her out of the car and threw her into a ditch where they began kicking, beating, and stabbing her with broken glass.

The authorities said, that the girl managed to survive by playing dead and then she crawled-walk about a half mile where she found help at a local residence.

The young girl sustained massive injuries to her head, face and upper body. She had to have surgery and she’s probably disfigured for life with ugly scars that will never let her forget this nightmare. We need to close the borders before we start talking about anything else!

SOURCE:

Homeland Security Report: A Line in the Sand: Confronting the Threat at the Southwest Border, page 26.
http://www.house.gov/sites/members/tx10_mccaul/pdf/Investigaions-Border-Report.pdf

Two Illegal Aliens, Javier Guzman Martinez & Noel Darwin Hernandez Run 18 year old off road and Rape her
http://missingexploited.com/2006/07/02/two-illegal-aliens-javier-guzman-martinez-noel-darwin-hernandez-run-18-year-old-off-road-and-rape-her/

Last edited:
IMO, All Women should start carrying a pistol. If they don't know how to use one they can take a class at their local police station or shooting range. They'll tell them everything they need to know about shooting and saftey.

This is one case where I wouldn't mind if the police gave these POS a new name, DOA. (DEAD ON ARRIVAL)

They must have been lazy illegals because usually they bury their victim in a shallow grave. That's why we have so many missing women and children never to be seen again people in this country.

Last edited:
All mexicans are sick animals who despise america. We are crazy to let any come here, but obozo lets them come by the millions!!!

Javier Guzman-Martinez pleaded guilty in a plea-agreement and was sentenced to a life term.

Forum List

Back