Illegals kill Americans

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
Another American dead because they didn't deport an illegal the first time she was caught.

Woman in fatal wreck previously cited for having no license : News-Record.com : Greensboro, North Carolina

Woman in fatal wreck previously cited for having no license
Wednesday, April 8
( updated 2:19 pm)
By The Times-News of Burlington
Lidia Monica Lopez
Lidia Monica Lopez Credit: Courtesy of Burlington Police
Related Stories

* Woman charged after fatal Burlington crash (Apr. 6)

BURLINGTON (MCT) — A woman charged with the death of a 43-year-old man killed while riding a motorcycle in downtown Burlington on Sunday was cited last summer for driving with no operator's license.

Lidia Monica Lopez, 41, who is from Mexico, is allegedly using an alias and is in this country illegally, received a citation July 11 from the Alamance County Sheriff's Department.

But she was not arrested and processed through the 287(g) illegal immigration enforcement program, said Randy Jones, a sheriff's department spokesman.

''The officer remembered that she had some form of identification that appeared valid," Jones said. "In turn, he issued a citation -- just like we always said we would -- and she was released." Lopez pleaded guilty to the charge July 31. She paid the $50 fine and the $121 court costs, according to court records.

Burlington police charged Lopez, who lives on North Fisher Street, Burlington, Sunday with misdemeanor death by motor vehicle, driving with no operator's license and running a red light.

Lopez was traveling east on South Church Street in a 1995 Dodge pickup truck when she allegedly ran a red light at the intersection of Davis Street and collided with a 1990 Dodge driven by Pamela Coble, 60, of Glenwood Avenue, Burlington. Coble was traveling south on Davis Street.

After Lopez's truck collided with Coble's vehicle, the truck moved into the right lane of the westbound traffic and collided with the motorcycle driven by William Bryan Barber Sr., of Winston-Salem.

''The motorcycle fell on its side and went sliding across the roadway. The front tire of the (motorcycle) then collided with a light pole," according to the Burlington police wreck report.

William Barber Sr. died at the scene. His 9-year-old son, William Bryan Barber Jr., was a passenger on the motorcycle. He was taken by helicopter to Duke University Medical Center in Durham. He was listed in fair condition Tuesday.

Lopez and Coble were both treated at Alamance Regional Medical Center.

Lopez was then placed in the Alamance County jail under $10,000 bond but because of her legal status, she won't be released from jail.

She had a first court appearance Monday. According to a handwritten note stuck to her file, Lopez's "boyfriend went back to Mexico two weeks ago. She told officers she had plans to follow him in a couple of weeks." The name "Lidia Monica Lopez" is an alias used by Irma Bejar Perez, said Ivan Ortiz-Delgado, spokesman for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

''ICE has filed a detainer on Ms. Irma Bejar Perez," Ortiz said in a written statement. "The detainer is a tool that ICE uses to notify law enforcement that ICE may have an interest in the individual. The law enforcement agency is required to notify ICE if the individual is eligible for release. ICE subsequently determines what actions are appropriate depending on the circumstances surrounding the individual case."

i know yall arent anti hispanic...cause yall claim to be anti illegal...show me one fucking post where the ilegalls yall post about arent hispanic...go on....i will wait

i know yall arent anti hispanic...cause yall claim to be anti illegal...show me one fucking post where the ilegalls yall post about arent hispanic...go on....i will wait

So it's my fault this woman is hispanic? Bones, I lived in Mexico in college. I lived with a Mexican family, I made friends. I have nothing against Mexicans or hispanics in general, only illegals.

Show me an illegal Russian that killed Americans and I'll complain just as loudly about them not deporting him when they had the chance. The truth is the majority of our illegals are Hispanic.

I wonder how the numbers compare.

I mean, we killed a bunch of Mexicans when we stole their land. Now they come up here and accidentally (or purposely) kill us.

I think some would call that payback or something.

In all seriousness, did we not steal their land in the first place? Don't answer that, because it's yes.

I bet everytime a white person kills a native American, they think the same thing.

I mean, we killed a bunch of Mexicans when we stole their land. Now they come up here and accidentally (or purposely) kill us.

In all seriousness, did we not steal their land in the first place? Don't answer that, because it's yes.

I bet everytime a white person kills a native American, they think the same thing.

Here's an idea, maybe when we flew our flag over Mexico City, we should have kept it there and taken over their whole country. Then we wouldn't be having these problems today.

We won that land fair and square.

But wait, did they know that she was there illegally? I mean, I was thinking the other day, when I go to the US, I'm not required to carry around my passport... once you get in you just go around the place. I could easily be overstepping my visa, and how would the cop know?

I guess what I'm asking is how can a cop know, if they stop someone, that they're staying there illegally?

So it's my fault this woman is hispanic? Bones, I lived in Mexico in college. I lived with a Mexican family, I made friends. I have nothing against Mexicans or hispanics in general, only illegals.

Show me an illegal Russian that killed Americans and I'll complain just as loudly about them not deporting him when they had the chance. The truth is the majority of our illegals are Hispanic.

russain mafia?

The Illegal immigrant population of the United States is estimated to be about 11 million people, down from a historic peak of 12.5 million people in 2007.[2] According to a Pew Hispanic Center report, 57% of illegal immigrants are from Mexico, 24% are from other Latin American countries, primarily from Central America,[3] 9% are from Asia, 6% are from Europe and Canada, and 4% are from the rest of the world

Illegal immigration to the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

according to this 81% are hispanic....

o here is another little factoid for the boarder fences people:

In the year 1994, more than half[20] of illegal immigrants were Visa overstayers whereas in 2006, about 45%[21] of illegal immigrants were Visa overstayers.

Slavery
Indian, Russian, Thai, and Chinese women have been reportedly brought to the United States under false pretenses to be then used as sex slaves. “As many as 50,000 people are illicitly trafficked into the United States annually, according to a 1999 CIA study. Once here, they're forced to work as prostitutes, sweatshop laborers, farmhands, and servants in private homes.” US authorities call it “a modern form of slavery.” [139] [140]

now examine the russian mafia:

Russian Organized Crime

Hi Sheila:

Another American dead because they didn't deport an illegal the first time she was caught.

Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals kill 25 U.S. citizens EVERY DAY (12 by murder) and Senor Obama is advancing his "Open Borders Lobby" Agenda of kicking the back door wide open with his Comprehensive Amnesty Bullony (story). We are talking about 10,000 Americans killed this year 'and' next year 'and' the next year, because Senor Obama and both houses of our corrupt Congress refuse to 'enforce' the provisions of the "Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986" (Wiki).

Obama is lighting a fuse for another Civil War and then plans to use our military and "Martial Law" (my thread) to push his Fascism down our collective throats, which means 'many' American casualties thrown under his New World Order (Obama Deception) train.

GL,

Terral

But wait, did they know that she was there illegally? I mean, I was thinking the other day, when I go to the US, I'm not required to carry around my passport... once you get in you just go around the place. I could easily be overstepping my visa, and how would the cop know?

I guess what I'm asking is how can a cop know, if they stop someone, that they're staying there illegally?

Driving without a license is a pretty big clue. She should have been arrested for that and held until she came up with her ID.

Hmm, seems like Germany was forced to give up land to Poland in 1918. So I guess you would be making excuses for the Nazi mass murders throughout Poland in the 1940's. After all, Poland took their land in the first place, right? Some might call THAT payback. Or do you only make excuses when it involves America's adversaries?

Hi Sheila:

Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals kill 25 U.S. citizens EVERY DAY (12 by murder) and Senor Obama is advancing his "Open Borders Lobby" Agenda of kicking the back door wide open with his Comprehensive Amnesty Bullony (story). We are talking about 10,000 Americans killed this year 'and' next year 'and' the next year, because Senor Obama and both houses of our corrupt Congress refuse to 'enforce' the provisions of the "Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986" (Wiki).

Obama is lighting a fuse for another Civil War and then plans to use our military and "Martial Law" (my thread) to push his Fascism down our collective throats, which means 'many' American casualties thrown under his New World Order (Obama Deception) train.

GL,

Terral

I didn't really get through the whole of your post once I checked on your 12 murders per day by illegal aliens claim. However, the cite you have to the number appears to... what is the word... fiction? Made up? Spurious? Unreliable?

I am not saying the number is wrong. Just because someone claims something without real evidence doesn't mean they might not be one lucky son of a bitch, but evidence is generally handy.

I shudder to think about the reliability of the numbers you don't provide cites to.

Hi Sheila:

GL,

Terral

I didn't really get through the whole of your post once I checked on your 12 murders per day by illegal aliens claim. However, the cite you have to the number appears to... what is the word... fiction? Made up? Spurious? Unreliable?

I am not saying the number is wrong. Just because someone claims something without real evidence doesn't mean they might not be one lucky son of a bitch, but evidence is generally handy.

I shudder to think about the reliability of the numbers you don't provide cites to.

Sorry for the length but it address this and other questions:

Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens, according to statistics released by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa. If those numbers are correct, it translates to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens. That's 21,900 since Sept. 11, 2001.

Total U.S. troop deaths in Iraq as of last week were reported at 2,863. Total U.S. troop deaths in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Uzbekistan during the five years of the Afghan campaign are currently at 289, according to the Department of Defense.

(Story continues below)

But the carnage wrought by illegal alien murderers represents only a fraction of the pool of blood spilled by American citizens as a result of an open border and un-enforced immigration laws.

While King reports 12 Americans are murdered daily by illegal aliens, he says 13 are killed by drunk illegal alien drivers – for another annual death toll of 4,745. That's 23,725 since Sept. 11, 2001.

While no one – in or out of government – tracks all U.S. accidents caused by illegal aliens, the statistical and anecdotal evidence suggests many of last year's 42,636 road deaths involved illegal aliens.

A report by the AAA Foundation for Traffic Study found 20 percent of fatal accidents involve at least one driver who lacks a valid license. In California, another study showed that those who have never held a valid license are about five times more likely to be involved in a fatal road accident than licensed drivers.

Statistically, that makes them an even greater danger on the road than drivers whose licenses have been suspended or revoked – and nearly as dangerous as drunk drivers.

King also reports eight American children are victims of sexual abuse by illegal aliens every day – a total of 2,920 annually.

Based on a one-year in-depth study, Deborah Schurman-Kauflin of the Violent Crimes Institute of Atlanta estimates there are about 240,000 illegal immigrant sex offenders in the United States who have had an average of four victims each. She analyzed 1,500 cases from January 1999 through April 2006 that included serial rapes, serial murders, sexual homicides and child molestation committed by illegal immigrants.

As the number of illegal aliens in the U.S. increases, so does the number of American victims.

According to Edwin Rubenstien, president of ESR Research Economic Consultants, in Indianapolis in 1980, federal and state correctional facilities held fewer than 9,000 criminal aliens. But at the end of 2003, approximately 267,000 illegal aliens were incarcerated in all U.S. jails and prisons.

While the federal government doesn't track illegal alien murders, illegal alien rapes or illegal alien drunk driving deaths, it has studied illegal aliens incarcerated in U.S. prisons.

In April 2005, the Government Accountability Office released a report on a study of 55,322 illegal aliens incarcerated in federal, state, and local facilities during 2003. It found the following:

* The 55,322 illegal aliens studied represented a total of 459,614 arrests – some eight arrests per illegal alien;

* Their arrests represented a total of about 700,000 criminal offenses – some 13 offenses per illegal alien;

* 36 percent had been arrested at least five times before.

Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans daily

Hi Sheila:

GL,

Terral

Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens, according to statistics released by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa. If those numbers are correct, it translates to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens. That's 21,900 since Sept. 11, 2001.

Total U.S. troop deaths in Iraq as of last week were reported at 2,863. Total U.S. troop deaths in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Uzbekistan during the five years of the Afghan campaign are currently at 289, according to the Department of Defense.

(Story continues below)

But the carnage wrought by illegal alien murderers represents only a fraction of the pool of blood spilled by American citizens as a result of an open border and un-enforced immigration laws.

While King reports 12 Americans are murdered daily by illegal aliens, he says 13 are killed by drunk illegal alien drivers – for another annual death toll of 4,745. That's 23,725 since Sept. 11, 2001.

While no one – in or out of government – tracks all U.S. accidents caused by illegal aliens, the statistical and anecdotal evidence suggests many of last year's 42,636 road deaths involved illegal aliens.

A report by the AAA Foundation for Traffic Study found 20 percent of fatal accidents involve at least one driver who lacks a valid license. In California, another study showed that those who have never held a valid license are about five times more likely to be involved in a fatal road accident than licensed drivers.

Statistically, that makes them an even greater danger on the road than drivers whose licenses have been suspended or revoked – and nearly as dangerous as drunk drivers.

King also reports eight American children are victims of sexual abuse by illegal aliens every day – a total of 2,920 annually.

Based on a one-year in-depth study, Deborah Schurman-Kauflin of the Violent Crimes Institute of Atlanta estimates there are about 240,000 illegal immigrant sex offenders in the United States who have had an average of four victims each. She analyzed 1,500 cases from January 1999 through April 2006 that included serial rapes, serial murders, sexual homicides and child molestation committed by illegal immigrants.

As the number of illegal aliens in the U.S. increases, so does the number of American victims.

According to Edwin Rubenstien, president of ESR Research Economic Consultants, in Indianapolis in 1980, federal and state correctional facilities held fewer than 9,000 criminal aliens. But at the end of 2003, approximately 267,000 illegal aliens were incarcerated in all U.S. jails and prisons.

While the federal government doesn't track illegal alien murders, illegal alien rapes or illegal alien drunk driving deaths, it has studied illegal aliens incarcerated in U.S. prisons.

In April 2005, the Government Accountability Office released a report on a study of 55,322 illegal aliens incarcerated in federal, state, and local facilities during 2003. It found the following:

* The 55,322 illegal aliens studied represented a total of 459,614 arrests – some eight arrests per illegal alien;

* Their arrests represented a total of about 700,000 criminal offenses – some 13 offenses per illegal alien;

Posting the source materials which nowhere actually provide any statistical evidence for the claim (other than that an Iowa Congressman said so) is not evidence. It is in fact quite the opposite of "evidence".

Additionally, any article that makes a claim in the context of an admission that "While no one - in or out of government - tracks..." doesn't lend confidence.

Perhaps if the excellent source of "WorldNetDaily" could be followed up with some official statistics or a study from respected researchers, it would be more persuasive.

Oh noes! The Obama-loving Kool-Aid drinkers who want amnesty for all illegal aliens and call people racists who disagree with them are here!

Do you get this paranoid and excitable at the first hint of a rationale discussion on any issue, or just immigration?

Oh noes! The Obama-loving Kool-Aid drinkers who want amnesty for all illegal aliens and call people racists who disagree with them are here!

Do you get this paranoid and excitable at the first hint of a rationale discussion on any issue, or just immigration?

maybe he read the bloke's post about how America stole Mexico's land and how the Mexicans were paying us back for it.

This pretty much says it all for politics in the Age of Obama. Don't agree with them? You're clearly a bigot or racist or homophobic or anti-semite, lets see there must be other labels that get bandied about in a direct effort to shut down debate...

(Story continues below)

Posting the source materials which nowhere actually provide any statistical evidence for the claim (other than that an Iowa Congressman said so) is not evidence. It is in fact quite the opposite of "evidence".

Additionally, any article that makes a claim in the context of an admission that "While no one - in or out of government - tracks..." doesn't lend confidence.

Perhaps if the excellent source of "WorldNetDaily" could be followed up with some official statistics or a study from respected researchers, it would be more persuasive.

I guess you missed this part.

London, UK? The UK's border controls are among the toughest in the world. :clap2:

We don't have that in the US. We let just about anyone walk across our borders.

Forum List

Back