Illegal Immigration Solution

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Since we now have to live with open borders, I have a solution for dealing with these 'immigrant-invaders.' Treat them like we did the coal miners. Build housing, special stores etc. for them near farms and places where unskilled labor is needed. Build company stores where they can spend company store scrip or 'flickers' "fake company money" at the company stores. This has the advantage of keeping them in debt and working for the company while keeping them in company housing.

Since we now have to live with open borders, I have a solution for dealing with these 'immigrant-invaders.' Treat them like we did the coal miners. Build housing, special stores etc. for them near farms and places where unskilled labor is needed. Build company stores where they can spend company store scrip or 'flickers' "fake company money" at the company stores. This has the advantage of keeping them in debt and working for the company while keeping them in company housing.

It'll never work. They've been told by the left that it's milk and honey here and it's all free. Who's going to actually work?

We could try the same solution with the lazy-fuck leftists.

I take it you've never done migrant labor ... an individual only works for one farmer a couple weeks per year ... starting with cherry-picking in spring, through early summer cucumbers and string beans, peachs and almonds in late summer then sugar beets and walnuts in fall ...

... then they go home to Mexico for the winter ... spend their money ... then swim back over the river next spring for cherry-picking ... I'm not saying this is right or wrong, just this how it is ... whities just won't do this kind of labor ..

IMO there is no solution.....

The only solution would be to send the savages back to where they came from

And that won't happen so....

There is no solution..... as the US continues becoming a Banana, Chiquita Banana Tropical Republic.

Oh great, the republicans wanna reinvent slavery.

SMdH

Of course you reach for exploitation as a solution. Might as well go full retard, no one was buying you clowns as serious people to begin with.

Of course you reach for exploitation as a solution. Might as well go full retard, no one was buying you clowns as serious people to begin with.
Illegally entering the U.S. is exploitation, idiot. You Marxists really out yourselves by spouting your backwards political garbage and alternate bastard definitions of words.

I take it you've never done migrant labor ... an individual only works for one farmer a couple weeks per year ... starting with cherry-picking in spring, through early summer cucumbers and string beans, peachs and almonds in late summer then sugar beets and walnuts in fall ...

... then they go home to Mexico for the winter ... spend their money ... then swim back over the river next spring for cherry-picking ... I'm not saying this is right or wrong, just this how it is ... whities just won't do this kind of labor ..

Most of the people coming in now are never going to get anywhere near a field. Your'e talking about primarily Mexicans. Look at the demographics. The Illegal immigration problem now has very little to do with farm work except for some of them.
If what you were saying is true they wouldnt be sleeping on the streets of NYC

Most of the people coming in now are never going to get anywhere near a field. Your'e talking about primarily Mexicans. Look at the demographics. The Illegal immigration problem now has very little to do with farm work except for some of them.
True, the illegal-alien border jumpers should be shipped to fenced and guarded labor camps instead of American cities and neighborhoods. Make them work for US while they apply for legal status which could take years. If they want to go home, make them work first.

Last edited:

Yes ... I'm talking primarily Mexicans ... the political refugees are coming here because it is safe ... the drug trade makes a mess of these Banana Republics, not that United Fruit was any better ...

It will cost money to stop this ... Republicans control the House ... will they appropreate this money? ...

The vast majority of planting and harvesting is mechanized. The machines run 24 hours a day. No breaks, no bathroom runs. No injuries.

So, slaves.

Plenty of crops to be harvested right now but they're not in NYC.

It'll never work. They've been told by the left that it's milk and honey here and it's all free. Who's going to actually work?

We could try the same solution with the lazy-fuck leftists.

Out of the tens of thousands that invaded New York only 800 want to work.

Forum List

Back