Illegal Border Crossers Protest in Chicago for Better Housing, Paid Worker Training!

Everytime an American youth dies shooting street mix drugs, Obiden smiles.

Everytime an Illegal murders a CircleK nightshift teen clerk, Obiden smiles. Every head-on car crash, Police assassination…..Obiden throws another party.

They continually fuck with our asylum rules. They are supposed to declare asylum in the first country they come to, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, they come here instead!

I am willing to bet 10% of them are lifelong criminals (on the run). Embedded into the swarm of ”jobseekers” lol!.
Rape all the way up. Speed up the anchor baby. Then begin to bring in old Uncle Hector from Honduras.

Just last night I caught someone on TV stopping one of them and asking them just that, and they replied that they are here fleeing because they were convicted of murder back home and were given a choice of prison or fleeing to the USA.

Send them more, millions more. We need to stop wasting money on busses, pack them into tractor trailers and freight train cars and send them on their way.

Reconquistas, take back the rancho the gringos stole from Villa so long ago

The irony here is if it weren't for 'evul gringos' they wouldn't even have settled northern Mexico.

brlasfall2010-delay-mapofbordercultures-delay-600p.jpg

Hardly any Mexicans lived north of Tampico; they 'conquested' nothing to 'reconquest'. You don't need to waste time on the article itself, it's the usual rubbish you would expect from a Berkeley Burb Brat, just the map is enough.

Last edited:
You have King Charles on your money, a $20 bill, and coins.
Nope, we still have the Queen for the time being and probably will be permanent (until changed in the future) on some if not most of our currency. Apparently the King will be on something at some point though.

They are also bringing TB Tuberculosis. NYC struggling to contain ‘dramatic’ increase in tuberculosis cases amid COVID, migrant concerns. 500 active cases in NY. Wow. With 100,000's of illegals coming, this is going to be a hotbed for TB! I guess nobody wants to vacation in NY with all the illegals and the TB!

Thanks Joe for bringing TB back!

That's one of MANY side effects of allowing unknown, unvetted people from 150 different countries into the US. No nation on Earth has EVER been this stupid. Thank you Democrats.

This won't end well. I don't think it was meant to end well. Emotions have long ago taken over for any critical thinking we might have once done.

Forum List

Back