Illegal Activist Who Says Mexicans Aren’t Rapists is Arrested for Rape

Picaro

Gold Member
Oct 31, 2010
Texas
lol sounds like a Snouter thread title ...

But in any case, as we can see these so-called 'activists' are probably all degenerates as are most of the pedo-friendly Democrats and faux 'progressives' who post here; this story should surprise no one, really, and it's no surprise the MSM hacks deliberately ignored it as well either.

Illegal Activist Who Says Mexicans Aren’t Rapists is Arrested for Rape

Adolfo Tony Yapias-Delgado, director of Proyecto Latino de Utah, an activist for illegal aliens who has said Mexicans aren’t rapists as Donald Trump implied, was arrested for rape.

A nurse examined the woman and her bruises lead credence to her story that she was sexually assaulted. the nurse said the injuries matched the story the woman told.

Yapias-Delgado was arrested and must appear in court on September 27th. His bail was set at $250,000.

We can already predict the spin the local tards will try to pass: The guy is Peruvian, not Mexican, so he's still technically correct !!! ... or something like that.

So it is your contention that anyone who doesn't agree with you is a Democrat and a Progressive.

It's not a contention; Democrats and faux 'progressives' are now pretty open about their pedo-friendly agendas and avid support for any sexual deviancy, violent racist hate crimes, influence peddling, taking bribes from foreign governments, hatred of this country and its history, and more venal and vile activities. I didn't mention anything about 'agreeing with me'.

The media and Democrats made a big noise over this gimp's false attacks on Trump, but they won't make a big noise over his arrest, which is ironic, of course.

It's not a contention; Democrats and faux 'progressives' are now pretty open about their pedo-friendly agendas and avid support for any sexual deviancy, violent racist hate crimes, influence peddling, taking bribes from foreign governments, hatred of this country and its history, and more venal and vile activities.
Anything else?

I didn't mention anything about 'agreeing with me'.
But you just did. Or are you saying that you are pedo-friendly and avid supporter of sexual deviancies, violent racist hate crimes, hatred of this country and its history?

Black or White. Right or Left. The Democrats are this ----- The Republicans are that. Typical Democrat. Typical Republican. What do you expect for a Leftist. What do you expect for a Rightist. You're nothing but a Libtard. You are nothing but a Conservative idiot. With us or against us.

People who say these childish, meaningless things usually don't know what they are talking about so they use catch-phrases or start sentences with 'basically' to make it seem they belong to some larger pool of pseudo-'knowledge', when in fact they know nothing.

Oh gee, the 'reverse psychology' gimmick. Yawn.

So you're okay with 'activists' raping illegals, and want us all to know it. yes, we know Democrats are coming out of their caves and closets this cycle, and you're all mad that somebody frowns on the hypocrite.

So you're okay with 'activists' raping illegals, and want us all to know it. yes, we know Democrats are coming out of their caves and closets this cycle, and you're all mad that somebody frowns on the hypocrite.
Oh, now I understand. My apologies. I was thinking in detail. You know, I see something but it needs to be confirmed before I can pass any judgement. But all you really wanted to do was say, "It's the Democrats!" Why did you say so and I would have spared taxing your brain with any logic in the matter.

Oh, now I understand. My apologies. I was thinking in detail. You know, I see something but it needs to be confirmed before I can pass any judgement. But all you really wanted to do was say, "It's the Democrats!" Why did you say so and I would have spared taxing your brain with any logic in the matter.

You didn't tax anything, except yourself. Learn semantics before trying to play with them.

You didn't tax anything, except yourself. Learn semantics before trying to play with them.
You are burying yourself with your own words. At least this time you didn't mention Democrats. Now there is the core of your problem, the Black or White choice. You got SNAFU'd. You're so accustomed to accosting others with insults of "Democrat!" And to be fair to you, all they've ever had was, "Republican!" That has always been sufficient 'debate' in your circle of politically mesmerized nincompoops. Once you chose sides the rest is easy: "Democrats are pedo-friendly. They support sexual deviancy and violent racist hate crimes. They hate America and its history!" You can make it up as you go along. You can say anything at all.
hohumsmileyf.gif

But this time you're screwed. You can't accuse me of being "Democrat!" That's the only argument you've ever had. So now your tongue is tied and you've gone over to personal insults about semantics and absurd accusations such as being OK with activists raping illegals.

When will you people learn that your brains are hog-tied? Thinking outside the box of the two-party, Black and White, with us or against us system is the only way you will ever make any progress.

Forum List

Back