I'll be first...

Hope you're right but there's a long way to go yet today. It's basically 50-50 and the old man's got the state Dim machine on his side.

You're right. That's a tall mountain to climb but not an impossible one.

to wish Senator Reid a "Happy Retirement". Now, get out of town... Take Nancy with you.:lol:

I would like to add my own "Fuck off Reid" to that. If he or Pelosi need any help packing, I can rustle up some volunteers to help.

Anything we can do to help, we're there.

to wish Senator Reid a "Happy Retirement". Now, get out of town... Take Nancy with you.:lol:

And if this Reid DOES happen to lose, it is no sweat off of my nose as I am no backer of his, but when will the reality of WHO you replaced him with set in? How long before Sharron Angle shows just how inequipped intellectually she is to lead this country during these tumultuous times? How long before the Angle backers begin to feel "buyer's remorse"?

And if this Reid DOES happen to lose, it is no sweat off of my nose as I am no backer of his, but when will the reality of WHO you replaced him with set in? How long before Sharron Angle shows just how inequipped intellectually she is to lead this country during these tumultuous times? How long before the Angle backers begin to feel "buyer's remorse"?

There is no difference in replacing a complete baffoon with someone who may be as incompetent as you think Sharron Angle might be. The only difference will be the ability to see a different face on tv.

I imagine that both Reid and Pelosi will be going through some sort of post-campaign stress syndrome when they realize they lost. Then again, with their mindset, they may look at it as if they were cheated ... knowing what's best for us stupid hicks.

There is no difference in replacing a complete baffoon with someone who may be as incompetent as you think Sharron Angle might be. The only difference will be the ability to see a different face on tv.

Which accomplishes WHAT, exactly?

I'm not sure their egos would allow them to accept the fact that they actually lost.

Getting a complete ass out of the Senate.

it allows the people of nevada to choose who represents them.

the idea that a freshman senator, or any senator, "leads the country" is laughable.

Getting a complete ass out of the Senate.

And replacing him with a female ass hat? At least with Reid, you KNEW what to expect. With Angle? Lord only knows....

Forum List

Back