I'll admit, I'm going to miss President Trump

Nia88

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2016
He provided this nation with quality entertainment for the past 3 years. With his fibs, rude behavior and just downright ignorance of how the process works.

I'll miss all the laughes and stares Trump receives whenever he's around world leaders.

He's a national treasure. A true American Clown.

You won't have to. He'll be there in the WH once it's all said & done & ya'll will probably go full tard. Again. I mean, it's not like you ever really stop, so more of a continuation with extra high emo spikes.
What happens to the Dem party when the cheating machine gets dismantled & you are suddenly losing just about every election? Some of your saner supporters will abandon ship once it's all exposed.
Gonna be rough dude

He provided this nation with quality entertainment for the past 3 years. With his fibs, rude behavior and just downright ignorance of how the process works.

I'll miss all the laughes and stares Trump receives whenever he's around world leaders.

tee heee.png

skdmdmdmmc.jpeg

Looking for a silver lining, he and his Trumpsters definitely showed us how far we still have to go.

So, okay, :alcoholic:

you are confused--that would be Biden

Looking for a silver lining, he and his Trumpsters definitely showed us how far we still have to go.

Yeah we heard

American as Apple pie
rjdjcmdm.jpeg

Go change a vote for a carton on Newport boy

Ya know who they use as vote counters in Philly mostly blacks they pull outta welfare requirements ....they have to show up in some silly classroom daily in NYC ....not exactly 100 % sure about Philly....

They do that in NYC
Welfare boogies have to clean subway stations......and sometimes they get called to count votes...or even sidewalk snow removal ...local governments do that sort of thing

How do I knows this ...ive talked to blacks cleaning subway stations....I thought one was an mta employee ...lol nope

After that I noticed them all around the city
Dey be on da rolls getting dat cheese muffugah

They do what they're told and they get like prepaid visa cards and other shit as bonuses

If you listen to the video from Detroit I guarantee ya half of them sitting in that room got offered "work" as counters were on public assistance

Democrat slaves for ya
Its a shame

Yeah we heard

American as Apple pie
View attachment 414607

Ya know who they use as vote counters in Philly mostly blacks they pull outta welfare requirements ....they have to show up in some silly classroom daily in NYC ....not exactly 100 % sure about Philly....

They do that in NYC
Welfare boogies have to clean subway stations......and sometimes they get called to count votes...or even sidewalk snow removal ...local governments do that sort of thing

How do I knows this ...ive talked to blacks cleaning subway stations....I thought one was an mta employee ...lol nope

They do what they're told and they get like prepaid visa cards and other shit as bonuses

If you listen to the video from Detroit I guarantee ya half of them sitting in that room got offered "work" as counters were on public assistance

Democrat slaves for ya
Its a shame
I'm sure that's all really interesting 'n stuff!

Yeah we heard

American as Apple pie
View attachment 414607

They do that in NYC

Democrat slaves for ya
Its a shame

So poor blacks shouldn't vote? Being poor doesn't mean you can't make an informed voting.

Many of Trump's voters are poor white people living out in the sticks. So what about their votes.

BTW I'm a black Philadelphian. Even though I'm not a welfare queen like you view black people in Philly, I still voted Biden.

I'm proud my city came through

Colbert, Kimmel, The Onion, SNL and Borowitz are gonna live in a satire vacuum for awhile after our True American Clown is gone and we return to normalcy. ;)

Yeah we heard

American as Apple pie
View attachment 414607

They do that in NYC

Democrat slaves for ya
Its a shame

So poor blacks shouldn't vote? Being poor doesn't mean you can't make an informed voting.

Many of Trump's voters are poor white people living out in the sticks. So what about their votes.

BTW I'm a black Philadelphian. Even though I'm not a welfare queen like you view black people in Philly, I still voted Biden.

Black women in particular were the saving grace in this election. ;)

Yeah we heard

American as Apple pie
View attachment 414607

They do that in NYC

Democrat slaves for ya
Its a shame

Does voting for an old rich white racist make you an auntie tammy?

Yeah we heard

American as Apple pie
View attachment 414607

They do that in NYC

Democrat slaves for ya
Its a shame

I didn't vote for Trump.

Yeah we heard

American as Apple pie
View attachment 414607

They do that in NYC

Democrat slaves for ya
Its a shame

I didn't vote for Trump.
Its crazy how you lefties ignore bidens racism.
You guys are so fucking disingenuous :lol:

Forum List

Back