Ignoring the threat

modman

Jan 26, 2004
Upstate, NY
The Bush ass kissers should stand up and do as Mr. Clarke has done and apologize for the Bush white house's ignorant failure of protecting our country. Does it mean anything to you that the victims families actually applauded Mr. Clarke after his apology? I guess they are just a bunch of liberal yahoos too. I dare you to use them as an example of political bias. Politics has very little meaning after your family member dies from someone elses ignorance. I have no doubt the 9/11 commission will find the majority of mistakes were made during Bush's watch. Clinton went after bin laden and had him looking over his shoulder. Bush ignored it and that opened the door for them to conduct thier terror. Good job to Richard Clarke for standing up to the attack dogs.:clap:

Read my other thread, he is a liar. The people that applauded him were part of an activist group.

Dismissed.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Read my other thread, he is a liar. The people that applauded him were part of an activist group.

Dismissed.

Condi Rice is a proven liar too. Mr. Clarke is much more experienced than her so i tend to beleive Clarke. I knew you could find a way to demean the victims. By the way the only reason Condi won't testify in public is because she knows that she will be proven a liar.

Originally posted by modman
Condi Rice is a proven liar too. Mr. Clarke is much more experienced than her so i tend to beleive Clarke. I knew you could find a way to demean the victims. By the way the only reason Condi won't testify in public is because she knows that she will be proven a liar.

Clarke's lies are now a matter of fact and his record. There is absolutely no disputing that.

Can you cite Condoleeza's lies?

I knew you could find a way to demean the victims.

And just how did I demean the victims? Take your meds, junior! I never even once mentioned the victims!

Saw your link. Once again, Clinton went after bin laden, Bush ignored him.

CLINTON TURNED HIM DOWN.

Dismissed for ignoring evidence that was dropped in your lap.

A family member is not a victim of terror?

If that's the case, then I was too, and I reserve the right to speak up as much as they do. There was absolutely nothing demeaning stated, only the facts.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Modman, I'll be waiting for you at this thread, eagerly awaiting your answers.

LMAO Jimmy is like one of those rotweilers whose chained to a tree and damn near pulling the thing out of the ground. Leave him a couple limbs to push the wheelchair Jimmy! :D

Originally posted by Sir Evil
SEVERLY DISMISSED!

You sound just like the republican attack dogs. Someone questions you and... oh, dismissed. He worked for 3 republican presidents you moron. Man, if Condi stood up tomorrow and told the truth you would immediatly want her put in a straight jacket and you would "dismiss" her as a lunatic.

It's one thing when someone is just ignorant of the facts. It's another story entirely when they are presented with facts and completely ignore them. These weren't opinions, they were facts. Indisputable. Clarke lied and has been exposed, regardless of his prior career. A few people congratulated Clarke on apologizing, but their congratulations lost it's luster when I was made aware they were part of an activist group.

You sound just like the republican attack dogs. Someone questions you and... oh, dismissed. He worked for 3 republican presidents you moron. Man, if Condi stood up tomorrow and told the truth you would immediatly want her put in a straight jacket and you would "dismiss" her as a lunatic.

Where are the lies by Condoleeza I have been waiting for?

Partner have you paid attention at all the last few days? The guy has changed his tune now about the time his book came out and since he lost his job, its all bullshit! He's basically talking shit after he was canned!

BTW Bubba was offered OBL on 3 occasions and screwed the pooch each time. Wait I forgot he bombed the aspirin factory, my apologies, he actually did go after him. :wtf:

When Sudanese government offered bin Laden to the United States how exactly did Clinton go after him?

Forum List

Back