If_____, then how come________?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PredFan, Dec 18, 2011.

1. PredFan

PredFan Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,652
    If the Occutards are against corporate corruption, then how come they aren't complaining about Solyndra, MF Global, and Barney Frank?

If the N.O.W. want women to get the respect they deserve, then how come they don't help defend Palin and Bachmann from nasty and sexist attacks?

If the N.A.A.C.P. fights for the advancement of colored people, why don't they help defend against racist remarks leveled at Herman Cain, and Alan West?

If Code Pink believes that war is bad, then how come they are not burning Obama in effigy like they did Bush?

Actually, I know the answers to these questions, the answer is that they are all frauds, tools and useful idiots for the Democrat Party.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. eflatminor

eflatminor Classical Liberal

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,081
    Because your "ifs" are wrong.

The OWS folks are not so much against corporate corruption as much as they're pissed THEY aren't being bailed out. I don't think anyone should ever be bailed out.

NOW does't wan't women to get respect, they want women to receive special privileges through government directed rules and laws. To NOW, only progressive women help their cause. I believe in equal justice...but that's me.

The NAACP doesn't fight for the advancement of Blacks, they fight for handouts directed towards Blacks. Ironic as hell that such efforts have the exact opposite effect of 'advancement'. I'm against handouts for anyone, equality for all...crazy, I know.

Lastly, Code Pink doesn't believe war is bad, they believe anyone who isn't a Progressives is bad. Otherwise, they would be burning Obama in effigy. Personally, I'll be the first one to the front if we're invaded. Other countries should not be our problem.

Well, that's my take. Enjoy...

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. PredFan

PredFan Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,652
    Well, they claim to be against it.

I think I see a pattern here.

You take and my take are the same.

4. Steelplate

Steelplate Bluesman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +932
    Blah, blah, blah.... How do you KNOW that they aren't against them? Oh yeah.. because you made the shit up. You made the shit up, because you need something else to bitch about. You need something else to bitch about because OTHER people make shit up... and you believe it.

5. PredFan

PredFan Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,652
    Zzzzzzz.......Wait what? Did you say something? Oh I see, you didn't......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

6. spectrumc01

spectrumc01 I give you....the TRUTH

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +260
    You need to quit watching FOX and reading conservative propaganda and actually go down there and talk to some of them. It's great, you get the real story and a chance to think for yourself. Not many people want to think for themselves.:(

7. PredFan

PredFan Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,652
    I don't watch Fox but I agree that people don't like to think for themselves. Most of the people who don't like to think for themselves are occupying.

there is no need to talk to them. They are on the news expressing their opinions and wants, and they also hold up signs. So yeah, I know what they want even if they themselves don't.

8. occupied

occupied Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,767
    The hypocrisy train runs both ways, on the right it is usually traceable to allowing the religious theocracy nuts into your big corporate tent.

9. Dragon

Dragon Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +579
    They are. It's a long list.

Because those attacks, while nasty, AREN'T sexist.

Because those remarks AREN'T racist.

Obama deserves a few frowns for his foreign policy, but not burning in effigy. He's continued the Bush wars too long. That's bad, but not on the same scale as starting them in the first place.

Care to rethink your conclusion now?

Umm, perhaps I should say, care to START thinking, instead of letting others do it for you?

Perhaps not literally, but you are certainly regurgitating right-wing talking points without either exploring things for yourself or thinking for yourself, wherever it is that you encounter those talking points.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2011
  10. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,434
    If they didn't have faux rage, they'd have nothing .....

P.S. Plain and Bachmann weren't criticized becaus they were women....they are criticized because they aren't fit for the office of the president....

Yet more pathetic rightwingnut nonsense

Last edited: Dec 18, 2011