If your god is the god of everyone...

no ur just that ignorant to think he does care...like he cries if u dont believe in him or gets pissed off....whether or not we believe in him is to our benefit or loss...whoever believes in him or doesnt is a part of his plan

then why would he care if I believe in him or not? Is he that vain?

God is the father of all creation and all living things, you included. It's hard to understand why anyone would want to deny that they have a heavenly father, who wants to help them, care for them and deliver them to a perfect paradise for all eternity; free of all the sickness and evils of earth (which is the kingdom of Satan).

There are two choices, understand and accept that there is someone greater than self, who is there for you 24/7, or follow your own guidance and walk your own path to destruction.

If you don't believe in "Him" then there is no "Him" to care what you believe in or don't believe in. And someone who does not exist can't be vain.

But who told you someone's "god" cared about you believing in "him" and if he did care would that be a reason to call "him" vain?

Wow,this gave me a headache. Hey believe what you want BB. :razz: That always has worked best for me.

One woman,one worry.

Do you actually want an answer or are you just trying to stir the shit?

Shit stirring. These threads show up a couple times a month.

OK, then it can be safely ignored.
Has anyone ever seen a thread by a Christian bashing atheists? I constantly see threads by non religious people goading, insulting, and cajoling religious people, like they have something to prove.

Boy, I sure didn't think that this thread would be a magnet for maggots and morons!

Religious people always say that you should believe in jesus/god/... or you'll go to hell. So why would a god make me, then supposedly gives me free will, and then gets pissed at me for not believing in him? So why the fuck did he give me free will to believe or not if he's just gonna get pissed if I make a choice not of his liking? Sounds a little juvenile.

PS Rabbis and other snake people please abstain from this thread.

God cares whether you go to heaven or hell because he loves you. He wants you to choose heaven.

It's a test Barry, and from all accounts heard, you've failed it.

Boy, I sure didn't think that this thread would be a magnet for maggots and morons!

Religious people always say that you should believe in jesus/god/... or you'll go to hell. So why would a god make me, then supposedly gives me free will, and then gets pissed at me for not believing in him? So why the fuck did he give me free will to believe or not if he's just gonna get pissed if I make a choice not of his liking? Sounds a little juvenile.

I know it's similar to when government gives us free will, then arrests us for making the wrong choices!

What non-religious people refuse to understand is that the ultimate choice that comes with free will is the choice of heaven or hell. God doesn't get pi$$ed at you for not believing in Him, and He doesn't send you to hell. You choose hell and your final destiny all by yourself by simple means of hardening your heart and choosing to run your own life, your own way, without regard for The One who gave His life to run interference for you on the road to heaven. It does, however, sadden your Heavenly Father when you make the wrong choice, but by the time you've made your final choice, He has knocked on your heart many times and given you the chance to receive Him.

So cat, what if I want to go to hell instead of heaven? I just have to reject god and he'll punish me by sending me there?
And anyways, why would I have to believe in him in the first place? Because the bible says so?

Forum List

Back