If you want to take a trip down the yellow brick road

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
catch this mornings interview with Dennis McDonough, Obabble's chief of staff. A clip was shown of Trump ticking off a list of problems with the state of the union....the middle east, the economy, our borders, the military, veteran care etc. McDonough responds saying he doesn't understand why people what to "rundown" America. Classic Libtard dodge...he writes the talking points our usmb Libtards use. So obvious.

Check your local listing.

Trump bla bla bla ... he tells RW morons everything he's going to do and NEVER says how he's going to do whatever it is he's yammering about.

OBVIOUSLY he has the fools fooled.

McDonough is an idiot. Always has been. He was one of them advising Obungles on Iraq and talked Obama into overriding the Pentagon's advice

Trump bla bla bla ... he tells RW morons everything he's going to do and NEVER says how he's going to do whatever it is he's yammering about.

There's the dodge...this thread is about McDonough, not trump. Thanks for proving my point.

McDonough is an idiot. Always has been. He was one of them advising Obungles on Iraq and talked Obama into overriding the Pentagon's advice

and Trump gets HIS military/foreign policy advice from news stations.

There's the dodge...this thread is about McDonough, not trump. Thanks for proving my point.

there;s the ignorance ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ second sentence you opened the Trump door ... pay attention.

They can't help themselves, deflection is all they know since they elected their failed Messiah

there;s the ignorance ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ second sentence you opened the Trump door ... pay attention.
You opened the door to escape reality. Gfy

This country is led by a community organizer, how far the USA has fallen.

The federal government is in the process of replacing the bill of rights with political correctness - what you can think/say and can't think/say.

What is the first sentence of any paragraph called? It's called the "topic sentence". Epic fail. GFY.

They can't help themselves, deflection is all they know since they elected their failed Messiah

true. It's next to impossible to ignore the stupidity in every RW thread.

You are the stupidity in this thread. But you proved my point.

What is the first sentence of any paragraph called? It's called the "topic sentence". Epic fail. GFY.

"catch this mornings interview" ...... gee , no thanks ...,next sentence/topic

see how that works?

Why don't you at least try to stay on topic instead of your usual BS? It gets really old, loon

"catch this mornings interview" ...... gee , no thanks ...,next sentence/topic

see how that works?

Yeah we know, it would have disturbed your poster of Obama and hand lotion time

If you notice, the topic sentence is a continuation of the thread title. Are you this stupid on purpose or does it just come natural to you.

Obama said the something and he lied straight to your face, calling you ignorant and you still support him. You are s fool. Gruber was so right about you.

Forum List

Back