If You Own A Volkswagen, You're Now Considered Anti-Semitic

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Volkswagen' is a German brand name alright, and soon enough, every German brand will be a potential danger.

attachment.php

Are Volkswagen Fanboys the Most Anti-Semitic Car Enthusiasts?

I guess you didn't read the article properly. Some dumbass neo Nazi put a "Jew burner" decal on the rear window of his car. You missed the point of the article entirely.

• Banned
I guess you didn't read the article properly. Some dumbass neo Nazi put a "Jew burner" decal on the rear window of his car. You missed the point of the article entirely.
Reminds me of an old joke, how many Jews can you fit in a Volkswagen?

How many illiterate, ignorant, neo Nazi white supremacists can you fit in a white trash trailor park?

I owned a dub.
Used to drive a Jetta back in the days. They're extremely reliable, similar to Honda or Toyota, except they have that German nimbleness, steering agility and components that give you a much better feel of the road, which Japanese cars do not offer.

Daimler and BMW did a lot more for the Nazis.

How many illiterate, ignorant, neo Nazi white supremacists can you fit in a white trash trailor park?
I don't know but the answer to my joke is all of them, as long as you put them in the ashtray!

I don't know but the answer to my joke is all of them, as long as you put them in the ashtray!
Wow, how original. I bet this one gets you and the rest of your local trailer trash neo Nazi groupies rolling on the floor, even though it's been said like a million times.

Come back and talk to me when your IQ exceeds your age.

Only a dumb cave chimp would actually think that was remotely funny.

Well I don't know what one expected here... If one were a Nazi, of course they'd pick a VW... duh. This does not mean that /everyone/ picking a VW is a Nazi...

Wow, how original. I bet this one gets you and the rest of your local trailer trash neo Nazi groupies rolling on the floor, even though it's been said like a million times.

The thing is, I'm not a neo nazi nor do I live in a trailer park.

Racists and bigots are usually in total denial as to what they are. Nothing new here.

Only a dumb cave chimp would actually think that was remotely funny.
Now you're insulting chimps.

Racists and bigots are usually in total denial as to what they are. Nothing new here.
Rubbish.

The VW Bug was Adolf Hitler's idea which was an excellent idea and a somewhat similar concept to Henry Ford's Model T. Jews I grew up with actually had more issues with Ford simply because he wrote about the international zionist menace.

Forum List

Back