"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan. For a year. Period"

This is obozo's new idea just announced this morning. He's told the insurance companies not to cancel anyone's plan for the next year!! How can he do this.? First obamacare forced the companies to cancel millions of plans and now obozo tells them to just ignore what the law says.

The insurance companies must be going nuts. The president is telling them to break his own law.

And when the insurance companies say they simply are incapable of reinstating those plans as they were, Obama gets a pass. It's not his shitty law that forced the insurance companies in the first place, it's those greedy insurance companies that obeyed the law.

Of course he does.

Because what insurance companies were doing, were trying to game the system.

And you folks cheer that shit on.

These "policies" were dreamed up after ObamaCare was passed. And they were all tests to see how far the limits were.

It was almost like clockwork.

They gave customers cheap, shitty insurance which they knew they would have to jack up once ObamaCare went into effect. And they thought it would be great fun to blame the government for the price increases.

But because of Republican rancor about just about everything Obama does, he was able to flip the switch on them.

Now the ball is in their court. :lol:
What a ridiculous post. You'll say anything, won't you?

Now the ball is in their court.

Exaclty. Well played Obammy. Well played.

There is no need to deflect for obama anymore, the jig is over the news is out the current has been raised and we now see what's behind door number 3. So do yourself a favor STOP IT, IT'S OVER.

Deflect my ass. Did you just make a rep request?

Yes you're deflecting for the bitch STOP IT.

Got it Request granted. I got one more in the bag. Go ahead call me a Liberal again.

There is no need to deflect for obama anymore, the jig is over the news is out the curtain has been raised and we now see what's behind door number 3. So do yourself a favor STOP IT, IT'S OVER.

its just begun
You are 100% correct it has just begun but the outcome you aren't going to like

at $251.12 a month I can tell you I'm going to like it ... you who use to pay $40.13 a month not so much ... now you have to have good insurance ...not insurance that you'll file bankruptcy when you use it...:lol::lol::lol::lol::eek:

its just begun
You are 100% correct it has just begun but the outcome you aren't going to like

at $251.12 a month I can tell you I'm going to like it ... you who use to pay $40.13 a month not so much ... now you have to have good insurance ...not insurance that you'll file bankruptcy when you use it...:lol::lol::lol::lol::eek:

horseshit. each person should decide what kind of insurance he or she wants, not the fricken government.

Its called FREEDOM, asshole.

[

Some people don't want ER insurance. ERs charge like $2000 an hour and insurance for that can add $100 to your premium every month. But obozo says you have to have it.

This is obozo's new idea just announced this morning. He's told the insurance companies not to cancel anyone's plan for the next year!! How can he do this.? First obamacare forced the companies to cancel millions of plans and now obozo tells them to just ignore what the law says.

The insurance companies must be going nuts. The president is telling them to break his own law.

Obama can't. He has usurped his constitutional authority again. This has to go to congress to amend--he just can't keep extending deadlines without congressional approval.

The next problem is: These insurance companies have for 4 years been writing new policies to meet the mandates in Obamacare. They did everything right--and now somehow they're suppose to turn a dime and give back to those millions back their insurance after they were wiped from existence--(because of the Obamacare mandates.) Those policies no longer exist.

All of this was just so Obama can find someone other than himself to blame. When the insurers refuse to go backwards--he has them to blame. He can't blame Republicans because not a single one of them voted for Obamacare--they were even blocked from attending committee meetings when they were writing this law. In 2010--Democrats had a chance to fix Obamacare to actually allow people to keep their insurance--"as promised by Obama more than 40 times" and they voted against the fix.

163.jpg

Californians keep showing how smart they are. first they go hard left now they bitch about the cause and effect of being hard left.
Anthem Blue Cross tricked tens of thousands of California policyholders into giving up health insurance plans from which they could not be dropped and pushing them into policies that Anthem knew would be cancelled, according to two lawsuits filed in Los Angeles.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back