If you like "Too Big To Fail" Wall Street speculation, you'll love Hillary

why? why are you so afraid of capitalism?

was she supposed to say, no I don't want to get paid for my time...........?

no i don't want to leverage as much as i can, to further the causes i will speak of...........?

Last edited:
Big banks are the bogeymen of the 2016 presidential campaign, even though the grinding recession they helped cause began nearly a decade ago and they’ve since paid more to the government in fines and interest than they got from taxpayers through the unpopular bailouts of 2008.

You're kidding right? You're obviously simply referring to TARP, you are many, many trillions off.

what goldman did is "capitalism"? :rofl:

why so hysterical?

i'm talking about hillary taking the going rate for giving a speech..the post i was responding to?

those speeches do not belong to her either, so presumably it's not up to her to publish them.

Big banks are the bogeymen of the 2016 presidential campaign, even though the grinding recession they helped cause began nearly a decade ago and they’ve since paid more to the government in fines and interest than they got from taxpayers through the unpopular bailouts of 2008.

You're kidding right? You're obviously simply referring to TARP, you are many, many trillions off.

no, that's a quote from a financial publication...

Really? Ever hear of QE? 1, 2 and 3? And probably to come 4? The fed gave the banks trillions, some of which is kept in reserve at the fed and the fed is paying them interest on it. This is probably the biggest heist in history.

Really? Ever hear of QE? 1, 2 and 3? And probably to come 4? The fed gave the banks trillions, some of which is kept in reserve at the fed and the fed is paying them interest on it. This is probably the biggest heist in history.
Yeah VALerie!!! sheesh

Forum List

Back