If you like Baseball you might be a racist

Another historical note

Commisioner Happy Chandler deserves credit for allowing the desegregation of baseball

Kennesaw Mountain Landis prevented it when others tried it in the past

Tax payers built our stadium and then they tripled the price of the tickets
I don't follow professional baseball... I am a Pirates fan.
Come on....just below .500 isn't so bad......

We arguably have one of the worst owners in the league and we've only boasted three barely winning seasons in two decades. I still love them, but I am frustrated. Thankfully we have one of the most lovely parks in all of MLB.

84a8c5c7-bc73-4fc1-a7c7-79ec35e375b7_332a3f30441dc8600e93bc97af625206.jpg
Think we copied your style. I haven't been there yet, maybe this year if they keep rolling.
b696315c731a3583298c141ba2713e7f.jpg
This is the Minnesota Twins stadium? Why does it have the Chicago C?
C imposed over T for Twin Cities

We arguably have one of the worst owners in the league and we've only boasted three barely winning seasons in two decades. I still love them, but I am frustrated. Thankfully we have one of the most lovely parks in all of MLB.

Think we copied your style. I haven't been there yet, maybe this year if they keep rolling.
b696315c731a3583298c141ba2713e7f.jpg

I've been to couple games at Target Field. It is a great stadium as well, but it appears to be cursed for the Pirates. I've always been a fan of small seating capacity stadiums as it makes the experience feel more intimate.
Taxpayers built it and then they tripled price of tickets behind home plate which is where we usually sat...one of reasons I haven't been back

Does Rickey deserve credit for his actions?
Of course
It was not the comment that Rickey integrated baseball but that a white man did

You do not hesitate to assign blame to Whites as a group, but feel a need to strike back against giving credit to Whites as a group, even on a very minor matter of historical trivia.

Why?
Segregated baseball was not a minor piece of historical trivia

And yes, whites were responsible

The race of the man that hired Jackson is historical trivia.

You have demonstrated here, that you are fine with assigning BLAME to Whites, as a group, but feel a need to fight against giving any CREDIT to Whites as a group.

Why?
There is nobody else to blame but WHITES for the segregation of baseball

They were the only ones who could desegregate it

I do not deny it, and like I said, you are fine with assigning blame to Whites as a group, for their actions, current and/or past.

But you have demonstrated a need to fight against giving any CREDIT to Whites as a group, for their actions, current and/or past.

If you only are open to hearing and supporting NEGATIVE data about a group, while rejecting any POSITIVE data about them,

that indicates a deep hostility towards them and removes ANY possibility of reaching ANY fair or accurate conclusions or views about them.

Do you understand that? And assuming not, why not?

Of course
It was not the comment that Rickey integrated baseball but that a white man did

You do not hesitate to assign blame to Whites as a group, but feel a need to strike back against giving credit to Whites as a group, even on a very minor matter of historical trivia.

Why?

You have demonstrated here, that you are fine with assigning BLAME to Whites, as a group, but feel a need to fight against giving any CREDIT to Whites as a group.

Why?

I do not deny it, and like I said, you are fine with assigning blame to Whites as a group, for their actions, current and/or past.

But you have demonstrated a need to fight against giving any CREDIT to Whites as a group, for their actions, current and/or past.

If you only are open to hearing and supporting NEGATIVE data about a group, while rejecting any POSITIVE data about them,

that indicates a deep hostility towards them and removes ANY possibility of reaching ANY fair or accurate conclusions or views about them.

Not really

Looks like another one of your whites are victimized, racist rants

Why?

Why?

Not really

There is not one group you can mention, that I would treat as you have demonstrated you treat Whites.

Certainly not Blacks.

If, by YOUR standards, I am "racist" because of, well whatever reason(s) you have for claiming that,

you must be something far worse, when it comes to Whites" for you are far, far more critical of Whites than I am of Blacks.

To a point of being beyond reason.

Why?

Not really

There is not one group you can mention, that I would treat as you have demonstrated you treat Whites.

Certainly not Blacks.

If, by YOUR standards, I am "racist" because of, well whatever reason(s) you have for claiming that,

you must be something far worse, when it comes to Whites" for you are far, far more critical of Whites than I am of Blacks.

Poor, poor white males....

Have been so victimized by our society

Can I offer you a tissue?

Why?

Not really

Certainly not Blacks.

Your refusal to serious address the point I made about your behavior,

is because you know I am right.

Your intellectual cowardice is clear to both of us.

Not really

Certainly not Blacks.

You do not have a point

Not really

Certainly not Blacks.

You do not have a point

Seriously RW. You really need to answer those questions, for your self.

Lying to me is one thing. Lying to yourself, is a far more serious matter.

Beautiful stadium

You mean Park....
I'll take minute Maid.

Not really

Certainly not Blacks.

You do not have a point

Seriously RW. You really need to answer those questions, for your self.

Lying to me is one thing. Lying to yourself, is a far more serious matter.
You still don’t have a point

Forum List

Back