If you had to live in a TV show ...

mamooth

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
... which one would it be?

Assume that you'd be a character that fits in with the show. So, if you said "Baywatch", you'd be a lifeguard or beach babe. Also assume you share the same risks that such characters would face, so if you said "Game of Thrones", you'd likely have a short lifespan. And that if you live in the past, you won't be capable of changing the present, or have any problems with time-related paradoxes.

I'll take the easy way out and say "Big Bang Theory". I understand my homies, they're usually gettin' some, and nothing really bad ever happens to them.

If any show, X-Factor UK. If just scripted shows, Flipper. Hanging out on my ocean front digs, no nagging parents, no bills, and playing on the water all day with a big fish works.

... which one would it be?

Assume that you'd be a character that fits in with the show. So, if you said "Baywatch", you'd be a lifeguard or beach babe. Also assume you share the same risks that such characters would face, so if you said "Game of Thrones", you'd likely have a short lifespan. And that if you live in the past, you won't be capable of changing the present, or have any problems with time-related paradoxes.

I'll take the easy way out and say "Big Bang Theory". I understand my homies, they're usually gettin' some, and nothing really bad ever happens to them.

Cleaning staff at "Bates Motel." I would get to stare at Vera Farmiga, the actress who plays Norma Bates', wonderful *ss when she wasn't looking haha.

Everyone Loves Raymond was my life for three years while my family lived with my father's family. It was endless warfare between my wife and my step-mother, and I was caught in the middle.

Doc Martin.

I would love living in a quiet, peaceful, beautifully scenic, tiny hillside village like Portwenn. What is most appealing to me is it's a real, not fictional, place.

Last edited:
Everyone Loves Raymond was my life for three years while my family lived with my father's family. It was endless warfare between my wife and my step-mother, and I was caught in the middle.
I've seen enough of that show to where if I had the ability to jump through the screen and tell just about every character on the show what it is that needs to be said to them, I sure as heck would not hesitate!

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I guess that show would be my pick, but there are several other shows that I love to watch too. :) :) :)

Forum List

Back