If you had known the democratic party platform was one of antisemitism would you have voted for joe biden

If you had know that the democrat platform was one of antisemitism would you have voted for biden

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be the main plank in the democrat platform now.
~~~~~~
How can you say that? They've been racists from the start. Just imagine, Blacks, Italians, Catholicsand Jews have been on the list in America for nearly two hundred years.

I call bullshit on your poll.

You need to go back in, and edit it before your time limit runs out, so we can see who voted.

None of the people who voted "NO," actually voted for Biden last time. They are just trolling the poll.

1713828552005.png

:rolleyes:

I was just at a friends house when a man who must have been in his 70's asked if he could give us his card... I asked for what he said gardening.... my buddy said he had a gardener already and didn't need one now.... but we took the card and said we would pass it out if we find someone who is looking....
The guy went on to say he worked for his granddad and father that they were both landscapers... But he also said he is having trouble finding work due to all of the cheap labor in his field...
He just moved to town for better weather than in Phoenix that he can't take the heat anymore and he just had two knee replacements and has to find work...
We told him good luck and he thanked us and left... on my way home I saw him walking his bike house to house passing out his card... I stopped and picked him up and put his bike in my truck...
I thought I would find something for him to do then I thought to take him to the golf club and see if they need anymore gardeners or greensmen..... and lo and behold they were looking for someone to do the lawn maintenance around the pool area....
They hired him and he starts tomorrow... he thanked me with a tear in his eyes....
I drove him home which wasn't far from the golf course and I met his wife... what a nice couple...
I left and all the way home cussed out Biden for flooding our nation with slave labor and putting guys like this out of work... What a despicable thing to do just to be able to steal an election again....
Fuck Joe Biden... all the way to hell where he belongs...
There I feel better now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back