If you don't like gays and people of color, fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2009
But you don't have to ban people who join your forum and hide behind the claim that they are a "PI sock puppet." I have said nothing that suggested I am and I am not nor have I ever been a Private Investigator and I do not know whoever it was that used the phrase well enough to know what a sock puppet is, as they are using the term. But I am sure and have taken it to be a term of hate, used as a means to provoke harm against homosexuals.

I guess that it's your website, so if you want to ban people for their race and sexual orientation you can. But I am going to report your behavior to the Federal government on Monday and see if your site is known as a Hate site and if you've broken any law by banning me because of my sexual orientation and my race. I will be very surprised to discover that you can operate within public bandwidth and operate outside of federal law.

I have copied the agreement I checked when I enrolled and all of my posts since signing in and I have not violated any rules listed there. It is clear by the timber of the discussions since that enrollment, that you've chosen to ban me because of my race and sexual orientation and I will be seeking the every potential remedy available to a citizen of the United States to close this site, along with whatever punitive compensation can be obtained from the ownership of this site, for having disregarded the laws of the United States in the violation of my rights as a person who has declared themselves as being a member of two distinct and highly protected classes of individuals.

Sincerely,
The Member formerly known as Franko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back