Hey Everyone

Apollo

bel esprit
Nov 9, 2009
Eden Prairie, MN
Just found this board today and looks great. I've posted for years on a variety of forums, including a couple political ones, and this looks to be one of the most active I've found.

I'm an 18-year-old high school senior who lives in the southwest suburbs of the Twin Cities, Minnesota. I love to ski, play tennis, golf, and travel.

Politically, I'm a mix of conservative and libertarian views but nothing incredibly extreme.

I'm looking forward to a fun time here!

Last edited:
Good morning BZ, I am about to leave work so am only inebriated, not blind drunk.

Give me another hour and I will converse.

Good morning from the UK
Good morning, BL, you devil.
good morning, would you like to straddle my throne, clic on pic $padeswood 018.jpg

Hey their Apollo,

Something makes me suspect you have Greek or Italian roots, can't seem to put my finger on it though...don't worry I'll figure it out....:eusa_think:....

:lol:.. Welcome..something also tells me, the ladies will have such fun with you..

Just found this board today and looks great. I've posted for years on a variety of forums, including a couple political ones, and this looks to be one of the most active I've found.

I'm an 18-year-old high school senior who lives in the southwest suburbs of the Twin Cities, Minnesota. I love to ski, play tennis, golf, and travel.

Politically, I'm a mix of conservative and libertarian views but nothing incredibly extreme.

Take this advise from somebody who knows of what he speaks.

Stick to skiig and golfing and travel.

In the long run, you will be a happier and healthier person doing those things than coming here to expose yourself to the insane political screed that passes for thiking that is typically posted here.

You have been warned.

Welcome, Apollo. You will likely enjoy this site once you learn to ignore the idiots and the Flame Zone. They and it are entertaining once in a blue moon, but not worth seeking out unless you become severely bored with the mature thinkers here.

Hey Apollo. Welcome to hell.

*Must resist the urge to crack one of the many Apollo related jokes building up in my head*

In the long run, you will be a happier and healthier person doing those things than coming here to expose yourself to the insane political screed that passes for thiking that is typically posted here.

You have been warned.

Bitting hard on fingers. Must maintain control..............

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Hey their Apollo,

Something makes me suspect you have Greek or Italian roots, can't seem to put my finger on it though...don't worry I'll figure it out....:eusa_think:....

:lol:.. Welcome..something also tells me, the ladies will have such fun with you..

no, just German, Austrian, and a little Czech :(

You have been warned.

I've read through half the recent flame zone threads. As crazy as this may sound, I've posted at far nuttier political forums. No amount of stupidity phases me at this point.

Welcome, Apollo. You will likely enjoy this site once you learn to ignore the idiots and the Flame Zone. They and it are entertaining once in a blue moon, but not worth seeking out unless you become severely bored with the mature thinkers here.

Just like you said, I've found that avoidance is key to enjoying any forum. The idiots are a great source of entertainment, though, if trolled in the right place at the right time. ;)

Forum List

Back