If you could choose your parties next candidate

I did vote for an R"... for governor and mayor... and I might for president, too, if they stop sucking up to the rabid religious right.

When and if you vote for Republicans, what is your reason for doing so, if you don't mind me asking?

When and if you vote for Republicans, what is your reason for doing so, if you don't mind me asking?

I agreed with them more than with the people against whom they're running and thought they'd be more competent in those cases than the people against whom they were running. In other words, I voted merit, not party line.

So the allegation that I only vote with a D after the name is silliness.

I did vote for an R"... for governor and mayor... and I might for president, too, if they stop sucking up to the rabid religious right.

I figure if they wanted my vote, they'd stop trying to make this country a theocracy.

Now tell me again how that's fearmongering and I'll go watch McCain make kissy kissy with Hagee the nutter again. :rolleyes:

what do you consider the "rabid religious right?"

ah...pretending to mind read again... almost cute.

So you do not think Bush is far right? You have never accused him of panderng to the Fundies? Sure thing dear.

Bush is left of center, at best is a moderate. McCain is even farther left then Bush. Yet you think he is a right winger. All I can assume from that is you are so FAR left you wouldn't know a moderate if you met one.

People who are "left of center" don't push abstinence only programs.

people who are "left of center" don't oppose reproductive choice.

people who are "left of center" don't try to create unitary presidencies.

people who are "left of center" don't cut taxes during wartime.

People who are "left of center" don't eviscerate whistleblowers rights.

People who are "left of center" don't wage unnecessary wars of choice.

Ummmmmm... where's the left of center thing?

Sure thing. You are an idiot in this regard, and have proven over the last year to be stupid in regards the Constitution and other aspects of our Government and our legal System. Remind us again how if you are not convicted of a crime you never committed a crime. How man slaughter is not a form of murder. You have a GREAT track record Counselor.

Remind us again how screwing the help is just fine and lying to a Judge about it is just peachy while your at it. Or how a 7-2 decision was really a 5-4 decision. You just keep digging those holes deeper and deeper.

You know, when the most irrational people on the site think *I'm* stupid, I kind of get amused.

Now run along ... but given you didn't respond to a single thing I said, I appreciate he reminder that you have nothing to say and nothing to offer.

:clap2:

You know, when the most irrational people on the site think *I'm* stupid, I kind of get amused.

Now run along ... but given you didn't respond to a single thing I said, I appreciate he reminder that you have nothing to say and nothing to offer.

:clap2:

The stupid one is you and you prove it with every post. But if it makes you feel better, go ahead and make any claim you want.

Remind us again how screwing the help is just fine and lying to a Judge about it is just peachy while your at it.

Where did anyone say that, Retired? Or is this more of the stuff you just make up and hope no one challenges?

Where did anyone say that, Retired? Or is this more of the stuff you just make up and hope no one challenges?

Ohh believe me she has said it, more than once. But then you believe the same if you think Clinton was fine and should have been given a pass for a "blow job".

Now for the required, Clinton is not President now, as if that excuses the behavior the liberals endorsed and the message they sent and continue to send.

I figure if they wanted my vote, they'd stop trying to make this country a theocracy.

Now tell me again how that's fearmongering and I'll go watch McCain make kissy kissy with Hagee the nutter again. :rolleyes:

You really need to quit being so paranoid about any entity that is FAR more powerful between your ears than anything it is in real life. The "rabid religious right" is nothing, and no one is trying to make this country a theocracy.

Somebody's done an excellent job brainwashing you. You squeal "religion" almost as often as you do "racism," neither being actual responses to anything. Just alarmist fearmongering.

People who are left of anything DO tend to exaggerate and attempt to appeal to emotion.

Telll ya what... you show me how each of those things *didn't* happen.

Want me to prove something didn't happen, huh?:rolleyes:

People right of center don't hand out condoms in school and teach elementary school kids how to screw. You are over-generalizing and presenting a small minority as the majority.

A whole 'nuther toopic, but again, you over-generalize and present the small minority of extremists as the majority.

FDR? Truman? Huh?

Neither do people right of center. The tax cuts were done prior to our being at war to stave off a recession. People right of center don't believe breaking taxpayers' backs and throwing their money at problems is the answer to everything.

Elaborate, please.

No, they ignore a problem and leave it for the next President to deal with.

And certainly, the party that runs around saying how gay marriage will destroy our society would never, ever appeal to emotion.

What party would THAT be? I seem to recall that an attempt to amend the Constitution met a resounding defeat in a Republican controlled Congress. Which of course proves my point and shoots yours right out of the sky.

You over-generalize and attempt to portray the right by extremist minorities while at the same time pretending the extremists don't exist on the left. You hold each party to standards 180 degrees from each other and make alarmist, fearmongering yet baseless accusations against the right.

What you consider to be the "right" and/or representative of the right only exists on the fringe yet you portray THEM as the norm.

Ohh believe me she has said it, more than once.

Show me where. Quote it from some source or quit your bullshit and vague accusations.

But then you believe the same if you think Clinton was fine and should have been given a pass for a "blow job".

I have never said that. It is just like I said. You just post whatever the hell you want wether it is true or not. That is why you are the bigger partisan patsy then I will ever be.

Clinton was wrong for taking advantage of an emloyee who worked for him. He was wrong for lying under oath. It is now once more in print. How long before you forget and use the same line of crap?

Now, if Bush ever does anything wrong, please admit it.:cuckoo:
afasfasdf

I'd like to see the Republican Party die, a victim of illegal-alien/Hispandering, neocon wars for Israel and general abandonment of core conservative principles.

I'd like to see the Democrat Party die, a victim of its own relentless succor to any racial group BUT whites.

The whites who leave both parties form a new party, the American Party. The American Party becomes the most powerful force our nation has ever seen. It comes to peaceable racial separation agreements with blacks and Hispanics, giving them generous portions of land for self-governance. Jews are busted back to class-B bankers and lead unceremoniously out of the Pentagon.

Sorry dude your a racist.

Forum List

Back