If you could change one pivotal moment in your life...

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
What age would you be? And this pivotal moment was a MAJOR mistake. (if it is too personal, don't say what it is. But give your age, because it was the ONE biggie you wish you had never done).

For me....17 years old.

June 28, 1991, just two days before my 9th birthday, I went to see at the Cincinnati Zoo who is now my newest favorite singer, Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys that is. The only thing that I can remember about that show is Joe, another member of the group. saying that his favorite animal to see when being at a zoo is the cats. (I had to Google to see when this show took place.) If I could do that day over again, knowing what I know now, I would've done what I could do in order to meet Steve because it can't be done now with him being gone.

God bless you and Steve's family always!!!

Holly

P.S. If only I had been older period back then. I just want to be able to give him a hug, tell him that I love him, and tell him that I am sorry that I didn't fall for him sooner. :( :( :(

Last edited:
`
`

At the age of 12, I made a decision that turned my life into a living hell. Twenty one years later, in retrospect, I would make the same decision again.
`

I was 35 the day I met my ex husband

Worst day of my life

It is a tough call.
One of my favorite sayings is this one - "the most important decisions you will make in your life, come when you are least capable of making them". Absolutely true.
I could say I wish I could go back to that moment when my first wife told me she liked me, and instead of pursuing her, politely remained friends. Lot of bad years would have been avoided, but I would not have the two kids that grew up into great adults.
Usually, every pivotal decision you have ever made, good and bad has come from it. Especially since you do not know what other decision you would have made that was worse!

Forum List

Back