If you can't control your Children, it's YOUR Problem... Not McDonald's.

You're right. The whole idea of having to purchase licenses to fish is asinine.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnq96W9jtuw]YouTube - Monty Python - Fish License[/ame]

but isn't that just for fish used in fish slapping?

You, sir, are quite silly!!!!

Fish slapping fish are small. Eric is an halibut, quite large, and his owner is requesting a license for him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhJQp-q1Y1s]YouTube - Monty Python, The Fish Slapping Dance[/ame]

An halibut:

fbeHalibutBob.jpg

RIGHT!

Many parents appear to be too ignorant to know what is nutritional. Laziness and the fact that MacDonald's is cheap would contribute to the problem.

it's a civil suit....there is no guarantee those suing will win....they have to show a lot of proof to win something like this...

i only mentioned joe camel etc, because those were the 2 cases somewhat similar, that were won.

do you have fingers? if you want to know, you can google it mal

You made the Assertion, C4A...

Don't be one of them... Cause they Suck. ;)

:)

peace...

really? show me where i mentioned such? i mentioned cases in the past where good parenting did not matter, where companies were sued for their aggressive marketing campaigns towards underage children....

the joe camel results are right before your eyes....you want more dear? you can get it yourself....i'm pretty confident there was a reduction in underage drinking, but even if there was not, do you think liquor ads should be directed towards our youth?

You clearly inferred it...

Free Speech isn't always enjoyable...

peace

peace...

really? show me where i mentioned such? i mentioned cases in the past where good parenting did not matter, where companies were sued for their aggressive marketing campaigns towards underage children....

the joe camel results are right before your eyes....you want more dear? you can get it yourself....i'm pretty confident there was a reduction in underage drinking, but even if there was not, do you think liquor ads should be directed towards our youth?

peace
Did I infer such?

why not on the free speech?

peace
Did I infer such?

Because sometimes people advertise things you may not like...

peace...

Last edited:
To tell you the truth...whenever I see a Happy Meal commercial, I have to turn off the TV quickly, because if I find out what the special toy is, I can't resist to get in the car to drive to the nearest McD's to get a Happy Meal.

The toys are IRRESISTIBLE!!!

peace...

If they are of legal age, then yes, liquor ads should be directed at them. This bs legislating morality is pure and total crap. "It's ILLEGAL to eat fat!" "It's ILLEGAL to focus on one group of consumers!"

I can hear goose stepping in the background.

if they're of legal age, they're not *youth*.

i can hear your head echoing in the background

If they are of legal age, then yes, liquor ads should be directed at them. This bs legislating morality is pure and total crap. "It's ILLEGAL to eat fat!" "It's ILLEGAL to focus on one group of consumers!"

:D i think i heard the echo as well! :lol:

peace
Did I infer such?

:D i think i heard the echo as well! :lol:

Allie is EZs soxpuppet?...

peace

To tell you the truth...whenever I see a Happy Meal commercial, I have to turn off the TV quickly, because if I find out what the special toy is, I can't resist to get in the car to drive to the nearest McD's to get a Happy Meal.

I have the same trouble when I go past a Fredricks of Hollywood.

Is it McDonalds fault that some children, not all become over-weight, or morbidly obese from eatinf fast food? No, nor is it the gov't responciblity to patrol what children are eating. Just like smoking cigarettes, if we know something is bad for us, or too much of a good thing is bad for us. Is it the manufacturers fault that people become fat, and have medical problems? No, it our fault and the fault of parents who are either too lazy, or mismanage the financial resource to feed their children.
I oppose the "nanny state" that's being shoved down my throat. Whatever happened to personal responcibility.

You know that you can buy the toy w/o the meal? Right?!!?

You know that you can buy the toy w/o the meal? Right?!!?

^Adult Collector...

peace...

Forum List

Back