If you can trans your sex; Can you trans your race & national origin?

I was listening to our local talk radio yesterday morning 94.3 WSC morning in coastal SC. Some parents were angry about the trans bathroom thing and they had teen children. They said sex is one of the federally protected classes that can have special civil rights (sex...age...national origin...race...religion).

They said their kids are white....but they found many scholarships and grants available to minorities. And they said they're gonna apply....and check Hispanic or African American as race. And tell their teen to "identify" as it.

Well.....they can now right? Precedent has been set that you can trans into ONE OF the protected classes. So....NOT ALLOWING someone to trans into the other would BY LAW be discrimination against THAT protected class.

Brilliant.

Next....I can see mass amnesty being given to all illegals. How?? As I said. Precedent is set. Illegals can just trans into a different nationality (a protected class). They can just say "I'm a natural born American".

And we can't deny it. Afterall....if you can trans into a different sex....then BY LAW you can't deny the ability to trans into the others....or....you'd be discriminating against that protected class.

Good job libs. You idiots never see the big picture. But this can essentially kill affirmative action. Now everyone can just identify as a black woman and by law no one can question it.
Michael-Jackson1.jpg
:biggrin:

Forum List

Back