If You Believe This Map – You're a Dolt!

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
alt-history-map-indians.png

And here's one prepared by American Indians – who should know!

TribalMap2.jpg

This all comes from this article: The Massively Popular Facebook Post Of A Totally Fake Map And The Tribes Who Were Obliterated By It @

TribalMap2-descri

I think a lot of people get blown away by, ‘Wow, there were a lot of tribes, and they covered the whole country!’ You know, this is Indian land,” says Carapella, who calls himself a “mixed-blood Cherokee” and lives in a ranch house within the jurisdiction of the Cherokee Nation.

For more than a decade, he consulted history books and library archives, called up tribal members and visited reservations as part of research for his map project, which began as pencil-marked poster boards on his bedroom wall. So far, he has designed maps of the continental U.S., Canada and Mexico. A map of Alaska is currently in the works.

Here is a description from the map itself:

TribalMap2-description1.jpg

I know it's hard to see but I point out the area of California showing a large area supposedly controlled by the Chumash and another by the Pomo. BS! Not a single Indian tribe in California was beyond the small family size and one family or clan seldom talked to another. And, in reality, the Pomo were a very small group within in area where Miwok lived.

No offense to American Indians. They are wonderful people but Europe had gone through the Renaissance and built cathedrals and created works of art and books while the native north and south Americans were shooting flint arrowheads at each other and drawing stick figures on cave walls. Were they better off?

No offense to American Indians. They are wonderful people but Europe had gone through the Renaissance and built cathedrals and created works of art and books while the native north and south Americans were shooting flint arrowheads at each other and drawing stick figures on cave walls. Were they better off?

Better off than dead? Yeah.

Forum List

Back