If you are a veteran, how can you support Obama's Iran deal?

If you're a veteran, how can you support the GOP?

i am a retired Vet of 25 years, it is not a mater of suppoerting the GOP, i despise the fucking demorats for the tens of thousands of military men and women killed by the demorats, e.g., TWW, FDR, HST and LBJ, the blood on their hands far out number the military men and women killed by ANY GOP administration.

so :suck: it up......., commie !
Totally incoherent

4,486 U.S. military deaths in Iraq are directly linked to the incompetence of the GOP and their flock of morons who supported them during the 2000's. If you're a veteran, how can you support the GOP?
Over 50,000 American deaths in Vietnam attributable to a war-mongering Democrat? :dunno:

Over a million enemy and civilian deaths. Started by a Democrat, ended by a Republican.
Whatever happened, the goal then was to stop the spread of communism.

Iraq was just a way for American companies to make money. You can't compare the two.

If you're a veteran, how can you support the GOP?

i am a retired Vet of 25 years, it is not a mater of suppoerting the GOP, i despise the fucking demorats for the tens of thousands of military men and women killed by the demorats, e.g., TWW, FDR, HST and LBJ, the blood on their hands far out number the military men and women killed by ANY GOP administration.

so :suck: it up......., commie !
So fighting the Nazi's was a "bad thing"? Got it!

4,486 U.S. military deaths in Iraq are directly linked to the incompetence of the GOP and their flock of morons who supported them during the 2000's. If you're a veteran, how can you support the GOP?
Over 50,000 American deaths in Vietnam attributable to a war-mongering Democrat? :dunno:

Over a million enemy and civilian deaths. Started by a Democrat, ended by a Republican.
Whatever happened, the goal then was to stop the spread of communism.

Iraq was just a way for American companies to make money. You can't compare the two.
EXACTLY!!!

0mpm.jpg

"At least 500 U.S. military deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan were directly linked to Iran and its support for anti-American militants

These soldiers were part of an invading army, so there is no terrorism here, just freedom fighters defending their kin from the invaders.

However, even if you disagree with that, about 58,000 US troops died when you attacked Vietnam, but you now supply arms to that communist government.
Nothing to see here.

I seriously see no problem with US soldiers being killed.

This is a result of the US invading countries.
The blames lies entirely with your idiot politicians - so blame them.

Your armies invaded, murder, rape, torture and generally make a mess, but hardly any US people are convicted, or even investigated for war crimes unless the news hits the press and you're forced to.
The last one to destroy a civilian airliner, and Iranian one, faced no punishment at all. Frankly, I would like to see that captain (and all the people directly involved in that mass murder) sent to Iran, be put on trial and executed.

If Iran had done that to an American aircraft, there would have been US bombing raids on their cities, with Americans screaming for war.

Basically, fuck every KIA American soldier since WWII - the lot died whilst invading other countries.

There's only one party pushing for confrontation with Iran.
It's all about politics, money, privilege, power, politics and money...and money.

Fuck the warmongers!

Whatever happened, the goal then was to stop the spread of communism

Given you lost in a spectacular fashion and all the lies about the danger to the world were proven to be rubbish, I suspect the reasons were in question.
Given that, perhaps there were other reasons - like the arms industry making a fortune.

1. Because they are tired of war
2. US attacked Afghanistan and Iraq so US politicians got US soldiers killed not Iran.
Iran will never tired of war.
They have their chess pieces strategically placed around the region.
They will do everything they can to usher in their 12th Imam.

Give em another generation or two.
There are a lot of young Iranians that sneak online and satellite television/radio enough to know how full of shit the regime is. They envy America, not hate it.

Meanwhile.....
:dunno:

It's all about politics, money, privilege, power, politics and money...and money.

Fuck the warmongers!
Funny how you claim some want war for profit.
Just yesterday Rtard, RW, and Dottie were carrying in favor of corporations and banks to be able to move in and make money

This is what Iran's involvement has done to U.S. soldiers...

knappCoffin_2230847b.jpg

"At least 500 U.S. military deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan were directly linked to Iran and its support for anti-American militants — a newly disclosed statistic that offers grim context for the Obama administration's diplomatic deal with the Iranian regime aimed at curtailing the rogue nation's nuclear ambitions..."

Iran linked to deaths of 500 U.S. troops in Iraq Afghanistan

Google Iraq civilian deaths US sanctions sometime. 500? Bitch please.

Fuck the warmongers!
Funny how you claim some want war for profit.
Just yesterday Rtard, RW, and Dottie were carrying in favor of corporations and banks to be able to move in and make money
And fuck your points-scoring.

Your armies invaded, murder, rape, torture and generally make a mess, but hardly any US people are convicted, or even investigated for war crimes unless the news hits the press and you're forced to.
The last one to destroy a civilian airliner, and Iranian one, faced no punishment at all. Frankly, I would like to see that captain (and all the people directly involved in that mass murder) sent to Iran, be put on trial and executed.

If Iran had done that to an American aircraft, there would have been US bombing raids on their cities, with Americans screaming for war.

Basically, fuck every KIA American soldier since WWII - the lot died whilst invading other countries.
No, they died kicking Germany and Japan out of invaded countries.

Bullshit. When Richard Nixon could have had peace he sabotaged the Paris Peace talks and the war continued with 20,000 deaths that did not have to happen.
Wow. You just managed to placate the blood of over 30,000 Americans in order to make your party appear innocuous.
:slap:

Stop while you're ahead. The facts are what they are and they are indisputable. I left my blood on the ground of that country so don't even try to create facts out of your ass.

The facts are that 50,000 died under lbj's unnecessary war. Deal with it.

No, they died kicking Germany and Japan out of invaded countries.

Perhaps you have trouble with your reading, I stated "after WWII".
Please try to keep up.

Forum List

Back