If women had a Federal Holiday

And on Women's Day Ravi's Avatar and George Clooney will serve me Moet on a silver tray wearing nothing but a loin cloth.

GoldenGeorge.jpg

If women had a Federal Holiday
What kind of foods would we have for the celebration?
Whole

roasted

stuffed

manifold

on a platter with a little red apple in his mouth.

Why not? He's probably cheaper than a real pig.

As long as I get those chocolate covered pretzels for dessert! And can I borrow George? Thanks. :thup:

Great idea! Now get your ass in the kitchen, I'm hungry. :whip:

:lol: A woman wanting a man to cook! What a funny and alien concept. I'll have a turkey and cheese sammich. Not toasted.

Chop chop. *Claps* ;)

..Wait a minute! Who taught you to read!? Dammit! :evil:

:lol: A woman wanting a man to cook! What a funny and alien concept. I'll have a turkey and cheese sammich. Not toasted.

Chop chop. *Claps* ;)

Actually, most men CAN cook nowadays, and are even quite good at it.

Those that can't, can be easily replaced.

Chop chop. *Claps* ;)

You ain't gettin' any.

I asked for a sammich 13 hours ago...I still don't have it.

Womyn's lib SUCKS!

Chop chop. *Claps* ;)

And several women can read nowadays.

Those that can't...who needs to read?

What kind of foods would we have for the celebration?

And why DON'T women have a federal holiday?:eusa_eh:

You can have a Holiday just as soon as Men get one. Of course ours will be a weekday and yours will appropriately be a weekend day, say Sunday.
So women must always be the followers, huh?

I was thinking something along the lines of celebrating the day that men stopped unconstitutionally disallowing women the vote.

As for food, I'd like something extravagant that involved whipped cream. :eusa_drool:

August 18th.

But Women were allowed to vote in many states before then. Starting with Wyoming in 1869.

First Woman Congresscritter was elected in 1916. Does anyone know her other claim to fame?

You can have a Holiday just as soon as Men get one. Of course ours will be a weekday and yours will appropriately be a weekend day, say Sunday.
So women must always be the followers, huh?

I was thinking something along the lines of celebrating the day that men stopped unconstitutionally disallowing women the vote.

As for food, I'd like something extravagant that involved whipped cream. :eusa_drool:

August 18th.

But Women were allowed to vote in many states before then. Starting with Wyoming in 1869.

First Woman Congresscritter was elected in 1916. Does anyone know her other claim to fame?

She developed Redi-Whip ?

Well yes, too many man are obviously afraid of the women burning down the kitchen because of all the shiny objects. I, for one, cannot blame them. :eusa_whistle:

The Dogbert and other men could easily cook, but why do so when there's a woman right there to do it for you?

Note: Now I know why Charlie sticks around, acting like a sexist troll can be fun. :lol:

Forum List

Back