If women had a Federal Holiday

We do have the Susan B. Anthony coin. That was a real winner.

My celebration would include any food that is not prepared, cooked, or cleaned up by me. I'd settle for pizza or a can of soup. And of course a "let's pretend this is a guilt free dessert."

What kind of foods would we have for the celebration?

And why DON'T women have a federal holiday?:eusa_eh:

You can have a Holiday just as soon as Men get one. Of course ours will be a weekday and yours will appropriately be a weekend day, say Sunday.
So women must always be the followers, huh?

I was thinking something along the lines of celebrating the day that men stopped unconstitutionally disallowing women the vote.

As for food, I'd like something extravagant that involved whipped cream. :eusa_drool:

Men already have their own holiday. It's called Superbowl Sunday. And Thanksgiving. And Christmas...

Women have Valentines day and Thanksgiving and Christmas. But I digress.

Off to the doctor's.

Valentine's Day I'll grant you, maybe even Christmas. But Thanksgiving? Nope. Women spend 2 days in the kitchen while the men get to eat, drink and watch football. That one most definitely goes to the men.

I'm fine with women not having a Federal holiday. It would be just another day for the banks and schools to be closed while I have to go to work. We have enough of those already!

But now that I think about it, you could probably bribe me for my support with promises of chocolate...

We have Women's History Month in NJ. This is the poster I display in my classroom to show how far we've come:

National man day would be cool.

All day you could fart, scratch your ass and grab your nuts and nobody can say shit about it!

Whatever food you decided to buy and cook you also would be allowed to eat. Use paper plates to make the clean up easier on yourselves. :eusa_whistle:

If someone from your breed would actually DO something of importance, maybe we would have a holiday to commemorate them.

But until then, get back in the kitchen and make me a sammich!

;)

National man day would be cool.

All day you could fart, scratch your ass and grab your nuts and nobody can say shit about it!

When I was a kid and Mother's Day or Father's Day came around, I would ask my mother "When is kid's day?" Her response was "Everyday is Kid's Day."

Xeno: EVERYday is Men's Day.

In the USA you people are always bragging about equality. Therefore there should be a Statutory Holiday for with a paid day off for the HOMO population to celebrate ( Harvey Milk Day), for the feminazis to celebrate (Ann Coulter Day), and for normal women to celebrate (Mothers Day).

Forum List

Back