If We Keep Letting Mexico.

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Plant troops here and we keep selling them guns, how will we do when the battle starts

Just something to ponder on.

Last edited:
Hell the Mexican military would surrender to a girl scout troop armed with paintball guns. They run in fear from the cartels. It would be like fighting crash dummies, remember their only 10 pesos from being a third world country.

If every Mexican in America was armed with a 9 shot handgun shoot 9 Americans at the same hour America would be wiped out.

This guy REALLY has the brains of a toad...

YOU GOT THE WRONG GROUP OF PEOPLE TO WORRY ABOUT, FROGGY!!

MEXICAN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS DO NOT STOCKPILE MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF AUTOMATIC WEAPONS!!!!

AMERICAN RIGHT-WING MILITIAS WHO BELIEVE IN ZOG AND EVERY CONSPIRACY THEORY UNDER THE SUN DO!!!!

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE NOT SCREWED IN THE HEAD!!!!! THEY DO NOT HAVE AN IRRATIONAL, PARANOID FEAR OF THE US GOVERNMENT EVEN THOUGH THEY LIVE UNDER THE VERY REAL RISK OF DEPORTATION!!!!

José;3098515 said:
This guy REALLY has the brains of a toad...

YOU GOT THE WRONG GROUP OF PEOPLE TO WORRY ABOUT, FROGGY!!

MEXICAN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS DO NOT STOCKPILE MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF AUTOMATIC WEAPONS!!!!

AMERICAN RIGHT-WING MILITIAS WHO BELIEVE IN ZOG AND EVERY CONSPIRACY THEORY UNDER THE SUN DO!!!!

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE NOT SCREWED IN THE HEAD!!!!! THEY DO NOT HAVE AN IRRATIONAL, PARANOID FEAR OF THE US GOVERNMENT EVEN THOUGH THEY LIVE UNDER THE VERY REAL RISK OF DEPORTATION!!!!

This Gov't has already shown them not to worry about deportation.

What no mexican soap operas on yet. You haven't posted an intelligent response on this subject yet. Spare us your third world bullshit and get your ass back in the kitchen and make tamales and dream of choking down my chorizo.

Froggy i feel where your coming from but if that many mexicans had guns they would killimg each other and luting for everything they could get their hands on. mexico couldn't invade Tucson high school, dont worry to much about it.

What no mexican soap operas on yet. You haven't posted an intelligent response on this subject yet. Spare us your third world bullshit and get your ass back in the kitchen and make tamales and dream of choking down my chorizo.

Lo que es usted raro

Forum List

Back