If ttump is convicted of a felony next year, as repub nominee, he would not be able to vote for himself.

Nope.
Ain't nothing liberal about these commie assholes.
They’re modern liberals; they’re not leftists, and certainly not communists.
Shit, I looooong for a liberal Democrat Party.
You have a modern liberal one.
I wouldn't agree with em, but at least they would believe in free speech.
The left supports free speech, modern liberals do not.
That's a start.
A start would be your correcting your endless error of calling (modern) liberals leftists.

Nope.

They’re modern liberals; they’re not leftists, and certainly not communists.

You have a modern liberal one.

The left supports free speech, modern liberals do not.

A start would be your correcting your endless error of calling (modern) liberals leftists.

I genuinely don't get your fucking fixation with this.

Wouldn't that be a hoot! If trump is the repub nominee and he is convicted of a felon before November 2024, he could not vote for himself.
Doesn't really matter. Enough of everyone else will vote for him and we can count on the electoral vote system, even if Biden wins the popular vote. Here's an interesting poll which doesn't even count Manchin and the No Labels party:

Doesn't really matter. Enough of everyone else will vote for him and we can count on the electoral vote system, even if Biden wins the popular vote. Here's an interesting poll which doesn't even count Manchin and the No Labels party:

Nope, he won't get the votes he needs, not even close. He will be convicted. He will be incarcertated. The good guys and gals will laugh at you forever.

Shouldn't you people be busy calculating how many ballots you need to fabricate to win the next election.
You really need to let the Lie go. Worry about the three....soon to be four indictments you King has.

Forum List

Back