If Trump Wins the Primary

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Then kiss the Presidency, senate and SCOTUS away. And we will have a liberal majority block on the SCOTUS for the next 20 yrs! It will be sick.

We could even lose the House.

Then kiss the Presidency, senate and SCOTUS away. And we will have a liberal majority block on the SCOTUS for the next 20 yrs! It will be sick.

Why? Do you think that Hillary will be given the presidency?

What do you base this on?

I suspect Trump will be a one term president, and not a very good one, but I doubt it will have too great an impact on the GOP in the future.

The House is protected by gerrymandered districts that aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Usually the Presidential candidate will do campaigning for the down ballot races or at least raise money for them. I can't fathom anyone contested wanting to be seen with Mr. Trump or Trump campaigning for career politicians who his constituency hates.

So the Senate is pretty much gone.

If Hillary doesn't step in it, she should win the Presidency. The electoral math favors the Dems way too much for someone as divisive as Mr Trump to overcome it.

Trump will win by a landslide!

GOP keep the House!!

GOP take super majority in the Senate!!!

When I fart it smell like Roses and sound like Angels are singing...

( Yeah, I should have saved this as a April Fool response but still could not resist )

Note:

The GOP will do damage control and will keep the Senate by a slim margin but I doubt Trump win the National Election...

The House is protected by gerrymandered districts that aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Usually the Presidential candidate will do campaigning for the down ballot races or at least raise money for them. I can't fathom anyone contested wanting to be seen with Mr. Trump or Trump campaigning for career politicians who his constituency hates.

If Hillary doesn't step in it, she should win the Presidency. The electoral math favors the Dems way too much for someone as divisive as Mr Trump to overcome it.

Not saying Hillary will win there, but with Trump on the ticket, Texas will be competitive. If Trump costs Republicans Texas, it could bring about permanent change in Texas. Texas is such a strong red state because Hispanics have not voted in big numbers. If they ever do and choose to vote Democrat, Republicans could lose control of Texas. Trump could be the one to galvanize the Hispanic vote in Texas for Democrats. I'm actually hearing that some Republicans may openly support Hillary over Trump.

Not saying Hillary will win there, but with Trump on the ticket, Texas will be competitive. If Trump costs Republicans Texas, it could bring about permanent change in Texas. Texas is such a strong red state because Hispanics have not voted in big numbers. If they ever do and choose to vote Democrat, Republicans could lose control of Texas. Trump could be the one to galvanize the Hispanic vote in Texas for Democrats. I'm actually hearing that some Republicans may openly support Hillary over Trump.

I don't like Trump.

He is the populist response to the Obama disaster and the spectre of that Krooked Kunt Hilliary. He is all image with little substance (Mirror image of Obama.) The few substantial items fleshed out are bad news.

I really don't want Trump as president.

But the fact is, Trump will be the next president. And every last leftist here knows it.

Trump will be a terrible president. Worse than Hilliary? Hard to say, she is a crook from top to bottom, Trump is not. Hilliary would appoint radical left SCOTUS justices, hard to say what Trump will do. Hilliary will run the economy for the benefit of her Wall Street cronies, pissing on the middle the whole way. Trump doesn't seem to grasp what an economy is.

It's going to be a long 4 years.

The GOP couldn't take the House during Reagan's tenure and couldn't keep the Senate afterwards. We keep drifting towards a PC Workers' Paradise which no conventional conservative has been able to stop. Why not try the unconventional, for a change?

I doubt Republicans can screw up badly enough to lose their gerrymandered House

But a Trump nomination will cost them the Presidency, Senate and SCOTUS (6-3)

Will Texas Bush or Cruz supporters switch their allegiance to Yankee Trump?

We know the Hispanics won't

6-3 for starters....there may be more retirements than vacancies caused by death.

6-3 for starters....there may be more retirements than vacancies caused by death.

If Hillary wins, she almost certainly will be in for eight years.

Forum List

Back