If This Isn't Constitutional, It Should Be

Maybe do some research on a subject before posting.

I did. Scroll back earlier in this thread and emilynghiem are you really going to make a petition? I don't want to give out any personal information, but I'll sign my first name on it if you do make it . :)
I am currently trying to share the 3 points to Conservative/Libertarian friends on FB. If I can write up and edit this to be ethical arguments independent of belief in fraud or not, I will try posting it and asking people to share.

============
To get more support: I encourage people to start organizing a council of parties to set up separate administrative reps to formulate our own policies and solutions per party membership for govt reforms each agrees to pay for and support.

We may not be able to afford costs of damages to redo the whole voting under the "winner take all" system. We could agree to a popular vote that affects internal administration, where each party gets the leaders each wants to represent them first. After that, the people and parties can agree how to set up govt to have both internal and externa leaders in charge of orchestrating govt duties we can all agree to.

If we agree to both liberal taxpayers undee liberal govt and conservative taxpayers under conservative govt, that may be the more cost effective solution instead of one side dominating the other.

After all, I still see allowing fraud in elections to occur as treason.

Frankly, I think the right thing to do should have been to screw all the deadlines and dates and audit the election for fraud and suspend the transfer of power, UNTIL IT COULD BE PROVEN WHO THE REAL WINNER OF THE ELECTION REALLY WAS.

So what if it would have left Trump in office a few more weeks or months? Far more important to be sure to get the winner right, and with the transfer delayed, EVERYONE would have been all that more motivated to really go through the election and get to the FACTS, post haste.

Instead, we did the worst possible thing: we certified an election half the country had serious doubts about just to keep to the "schedule," very possibly putting the wrong person into the most important office in the country.

Frankly, I think the right thing to do should have been to screw all the deadlines and dates and audit the election for fraud and suspend the transfer of power, UNTIL IT COULD BE PROVEN WHO THE REAL WINNER OF THE ELECTION REALLY WAS.

So what if it would have left Trump in office a few more weeks or months? Far more important to be sure to get the winner right, and with the transfer delayed, EVERYONE would have been all that more motivated to really go through the election and get to the FACTS, post haste.

Instead, we did the worst possible thing: we certified an election half the country had serious doubts about just to keep to the "schedule," very possibly putting the wrong person into the most important office in the country.
What does Arizona State Certification tell us?

Forum List

Back