If this caravan succeeds in breaching your border, expect a 100,000 one down the road.

Trump has advertised for and glamorized these caravans like nobody before him, so maybe we will see a 100,000 person caravan. I suspect that’s what he’s hoping for.

Where are your loyalties, with raping killing drug trafficking illegals or American citizens?
My loyalties are with the America I love, not the tinpot dictatorship you’re trying to create because you’re a scared white man.

LOL what makes you think white men are scared, do you know how many guns we own? :auiqs.jpg:
Because of how scared you are :itsok:

Poor widdle guys :itsok:

LOL bro we stomped the shit out of the Germans and Japanese, pray that you never fight us. :itsok:
You were the Germans. You guys spent most of the 20th century slaughtering by the 10’s of millions. White German fears of Jews and foreigners created the Nazi’s. White Europeans fear of communism emboldened the Nazi’s. White Russian fears of capitalism emboldened the USSR. Now white American fear is asking the government to strip our rights to stop the scary brown folk and foreigners. Fear fear fear.

Bet on it.

Also it's not far fetched at all to expect foreign government spies and terrorists to mingle within. Many paid by foreign governments who will "go straight" in America, find a nice career or government path and do damage. A Sleeper Cell if you will. Russia has done it since the dawn of time, such caravans make it easy.

The link below is older, but the photo tells the story of what you guys are facing

Migrant Caravan Swells To As Many As 10,000, Resumes March Toward U.S.-Mexican Border
OMG, they'll be arrested and deported back as soon as their asylum claims are denied. Horrors.

btw, I hear they have aids, leprosy, small pox, ebola and athletes foot
Thousands of militia from all over American headed to the border and they ain't planning to arrest anyone.

Armed Militia Groups Head To The Border, Sparking Military Concerns
Hundreds of armed civilians are already encamped along the border, drawn by President Donald Trump’s hyperbole about a migrant caravan “invasion.”

Armed bands of civilian militia members are traveling to the southern U.S. border, where President Donald Trump has ordered thousands of active-duty troops to rebuff the approaching migrant caravan.

About “200 unregulated armed militia members [are] currently operating along the southwest border,“ says a planning document for Army commanders leading the 5,200 troops Trump has deployed at the border, according to Newsweek. The groups “operate under the guise of citizen patrols supporting” border officials, the document says, pointing out “reported incidents of unregulated militias stealing National Guard equipment during deployments.”

The U.S. Border Patrol late last month warned landowners in Texas to expect “possible armed civilians” to come onto their property because of the caravan, The Associated Press reported.

Armed bands of civilian militia members are traveling to the southern U.S. border, where President Donald Trump has ordered thousands of active-duty troops to rebuff the approaching migrant caravan.

About “200 unregulated armed militia members [are] currently operating along the southwest border,“ says a planning document for Army commanders leading the 5,200 troops Trump has deployed at the border, according to Newsweek. The groups “operate under the guise of citizen patrols supporting” border officials, the document says, pointing out “reported incidents of unregulated militias stealing National Guard equipment during deployments.”

The U.S. Border Patrol late last month warned landowners in Texas to expect “possible armed civilians” to come onto their property because of the caravan, The Associated Press reported.

Armed Militia Groups Head To The Border, Sparking Military Concerns | HuffPost

When this caravan doesn't "breach" our border what will be the next boogeyman you rubes will be convinced to be scared of?

Bet on it.

Also it's not far fetched at all to expect foreign government spies and terrorists to mingle within. Many paid by foreign governments who will "go straight" in America, find a nice career or government path and do damage. A Sleeper Cell if you will. Russia has done it since the dawn of time, such caravans make it easy.

The link below is older, but the photo tells the story of what you guys are facing

Migrant Caravan Swells To As Many As 10,000, Resumes March Toward U.S.-Mexican Border
OMG, they'll be arrested and deported back as soon as their asylum claims are denied. Horrors.

Thousands of militia from all over American headed to the border and they ain't planning to arrest anyone.

Hundreds of armed civilians are already encamped along the border, drawn by President Donald Trump’s hyperbole about a migrant caravan “invasion.”

I hope they took binoculars or even a telescope cause they will be way back in the rear...

Some of you make light of this.

If 25 years ago someone told you that you would have 22M+ illegal immigrants according to a Yale study and would regularly see people just walk over your border, smuggle whatever and whomever, including human traffickers would you believe it? How about a 10,000 many paid for mob, with the support of a major political party in America, would you believe it?

I didn't have a clue about your illegal immigration problem until 2015 when on another forum the people were giving the facts, and then Trump called it out in his campaign. It's not racism to defend your country from random people who are "caught and released and just disappear", but in my opinion it's a derelict of duty to allow just anyone to enter and stay.
Ever think about moving South. Like some of your other residents have? I'll sponsor you

Bet on it.

I wouldn't want non violent people harmed, but if it happens, I hope the perps go to pound their ass federal prison.

Where are your loyalties, with raping killing drug trafficking illegals or American citizens?
My loyalties are with the America I love, not the tinpot dictatorship you’re trying to create because you’re a scared white man.

LOL what makes you think white men are scared, do you know how many guns we own? :auiqs.jpg:

LOL bro we stomped the shit out of the Germans and Japanese, pray that you never fight us. :itsok:
You were the Germans. You guys spent most of the 20th century slaughtering by the 10’s of millions. White German fears of Jews and foreigners created the Nazi’s. White Europeans fear of communism emboldened the Nazi’s. White Russian fears of capitalism emboldened the USSR. Now white American fear is asking the government to strip our rights to stop the scary brown folk and foreigners. Fear fear fear.

40% of African Americans approve of Trump's economy. Ouch!

Bet on it.

Trump has advertised for and glamorized these caravans like nobody before him, so maybe we will see a 100,000 person caravan. I suspect that’s what he’s hoping for.
That when I head for Texas with some ammo.

When this caravan doesn't "breach" our border what will be the next boogeyman you rubes will be convinced to be scared of?
Killer bees...We've been waiting for thirty five years for them to cross the border into the US,,,wtf!?

My bets are on a different group of brown people. Muslims then Mexicans and next will be.....

40% of those ask in a control group...

The economy has been improving for 10 years after its collapse under GOP stewardship, dipshit.

Bet on it.

I wouldn't want non violent people harmed, but if it happens, I hope the perps go to pound their ass federal prison.
Me neither. Just take out the ones who are armed, whether they have rifles or rocks.

Some of you make light of this.

If 25 years ago someone told you that you would have 22M+ illegal immigrants according to a Yale study and would regularly see people just walk over your border, smuggle whatever and whomever, including human traffickers would you believe it? How about a 10,000 many paid for mob, with the support of a major political party in America, would you believe it?

I didn't have a clue about your illegal immigration problem until 2015 when on another forum the people were giving the facts, and then Trump called it out in his campaign. It's not racism to defend your country from random people who are "caught and released and just disappear", but in my opinion it's a derelict of duty to allow just anyone to enter and stay.
Ever think about moving South. Like some of your other residents have? I'll sponsor you

We will see, once my work is finished here. I have a many more Canadians to blow the Whistle on and upset still. I've already reached out to the U.S government just to make sure Canada doesn't get away with their tactics.

I appreciate the offer of course. If one of your corporations comes calling (as they had in the past but I wasn't interested), I might take you up on the offer lol :icon_lol:

Bet on it.

Me neither. Just take out the ones who are armed, whether they have rifles or rocks.
Do it. I wanna hear you post with your new "roomie."

Bet on it.

I'm sure the military will advise the citizens accordingly. Some Americans have land on the border, they certainly have a right to defend their property, at very least let any intruder know they are not welcome. Of course I agree, unprovoked violence is not good.

The real fear is of course the mid terms. Once they are over, this threat will be replaced by the Mueller threat to the president.

Bet on it.

Do it. I wanna hear you post with your new "roomie."
Does that mean you want the armed and the criminal element to just walk in? MS 13, drug cartels and human traffickers? That's really sad.

Forum List

Back